PDA

View Full Version : Sadam Hussain Captured

fearless
14-12-03, 12:49 PM
Just seen it on the news - found him in a 8 foot hole in the ground - Whats the chance of him being let off with a caution !!!!

epo
14-12-03, 01:17 PM
should of buried him in the 8ft hole

Paul
14-12-03, 04:25 PM
Should tie him to a pole and let people poke him in the eyes with pins.

5_door owner
14-12-03, 04:35 PM
check out his breakfast beard

scruffy c**t

lol... :lol: :lol:

chenco
14-12-03, 04:52 PM
Should put him in prisson and allow anyone to go up to him and kick him.

5_door owner
14-12-03, 04:55 PM
//\\ //\\wtf

kick him dont you mean round up all the gay lords and let them loose on him an then slowly burn the f****r with a zippo.

srs1
14-12-03, 05:27 PM
bit accessive aint it?

he'll get a nice prison cell some where and be some persons man bitch.

must of knew he was going to get caught as he was found with his bail money on him too.

peester
14-12-03, 05:34 PM
was bin laden in there too?

Mark
14-12-03, 05:55 PM
They should shove a pineapple up his arse :!:

epo
14-12-03, 06:23 PM
lets hope when he gets sent down he'll and upp with an ass hole like a clowns pocket :twisted:

krobinson
14-12-03, 07:22 PM
He shouldnt be allowed bail.. Should be a live TV broadcast, worldwide of him on the electric chair, while being rammed up the ass by a evil mutated yetti..

Keith

Stuart
14-12-03, 07:46 PM
dont wish to side with him, but what exactly has he done to offend you lot so much??

yeah the guy comitted some atrositys, invaded kuwait, mass genocide etc. but you all acting like he shagged your underage sister.

im up for him rotting in prison, but whats yer fetish with ass raping peeps?? lol

epo
14-12-03, 07:50 PM
dont wish to side with him, but what exactly has he done to offend you lot so much??

yeah the guy comitted some atrositys, invaded kuwait, mass genocide etc. but you all acting like he shagged your underage sister.

im up for him rotting in prison, but whats yer fetish with ass raping peeps?? lol

supose if your homophobic its like the worst thing in the world which could happen

?Marty?
14-12-03, 07:51 PM

My thoughts exactly. He's not done anything that the US hasn't done themselves (and then some!). The whole war is phony. Fucking Bu$h. Shit, it's US that put Saddam in power and gave him all the fuckin weapons in the first place. And WHERE exactly are all these weapons of mass destruction he was supposedly going to use the very second a war starts!? It's all about the $.

?Marty?
14-12-03, 07:59 PM
"I find it literally ASTOUNDING that in all the Bush White House there is only one person who has ever served in the Armed Forces (Colin Powell) and that he disagrees with Bush/Wolfowitz/Pearle/Cheney on a regular basis... and they IGNORE him. These guys LOVE war and all the chaos and financial opportunities for themselves and their rich friends that war brings, but in no way shape or form would they ever volunteer to fight in one. These are the most dangerous types of hypocrites: Cowards who love War."

Fester
14-12-03, 08:25 PM
rumsfeld has gone very quiet in the last few weeks lol

shabba16
14-12-03, 08:32 PM
they should strap him into a chair and make all the families of the people who died cos of him come and sit infront of him with pictures of the deceased and tell him how much they loved there lost family member :o

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 09:38 PM
he deserves everything he gets.

as for the war is phony/still no WMD

change the record. theres a few trees that need hugging outside

i'd like to see you argue against removing saddam if you lived in iraq. he'd cut your balls off and feed them to your mother

NoVa_KhAn
14-12-03, 10:11 PM
1 terrorist caught in 8 months at this rate every terrorist will be caught in errr about emmmm .............NEVER

american r a bunch of TW*TS they do exactly the same as what he has done and they think they are heroes wooow they caught saddam hussian a fuc*in old age pensioner who is nearly dead neways!!!! i think someone should tell america there a few years too late! they cant catch the real terrorist like bin laden they go 4 old men instead! maybe in 5 years time we will b talkin about the capture of bin laden after hes kill thousand more ppl!

americans r killin helpless ppl just like terrorist r doin! but there shit never stinks, they think there kings of the world but there just as low as terrorists!

neways thought id let that out ........lol

Stuart
14-12-03, 10:13 PM
im no tree hugger, but waht the kids on here are saying wrt buggering him to death is a little childish and they appear to ahve taken it personally lol.

the war was right, just the reasons we were given were very iffy at best.

Im always up for spending our defence budget, it means there is more next year to develop new weapons yeeeeeee ha

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:16 PM
what a load of bull.shit (nova kahn)

just because hes an old man that doesnt mean hes dangerous. bin laden isn't exactly a spring chicken and look what he gets up to.

its all anti american bull.shit. lets face it, if it was live in america or iraq which would you pick??

yes you may not like bush, but he wont cut your ears off for a bit of fun or rape your mother

NoVa_KhAn
14-12-03, 10:18 PM
SO FUC*KIN DANGEROUS HES LIVIN IN A HOLE

yeh nice one mate

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:26 PM
bin laden lives in a cave. hes harmless then??

nice one :roll:

it doesnt matter where the fuck you live, you can still kill people

NoVa_KhAn
14-12-03, 10:30 PM
how do u know if bin laden lives in a cave? oh u must know him u been round for a cup of tea and biscuits....oh thought not

how do u know hes not sha**in some fit bird in essex?

lol
mate dont wana argue just sayin my opinions!

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:32 PM
just saying mine too :roll:

lets face it, if you think saddam hussain isnt a dangerous man just because hes old your more stupid than i thought you were

Mark
14-12-03, 10:32 PM

Well put, I am afraid that this is one topic that everyone will feel strongly about and in different lights from different angles!

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:37 PM

Well put, I am afraid that this is one topic that everyone will feel strongly about and in different lights from different angles!

thats very true mark.

ask an iraqi child whose mother has been raped and shot by saddams regime you'll get one story

ask an anti american/anti bush person living in a free society in england will get you another

NoVa_KhAn
14-12-03, 10:41 PM
very true! but the americans havnt been raped by him or his ppl!

oh feck it us arguin bout it aint gona change anything

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:45 PM
very true! but the americans havnt been raped by him or his ppl!

so just because its not the americans hes killing, it makes it wrong for them to do something about it??

your getting your head kicked in on a saturday night, you'd expect a friendly passer by to give you a bit of support even though its nothing to do with him

Mark
14-12-03, 10:51 PM
Allright Dave, that's twice now Khan has offer to stop, you both have your opinions and now we defonately know where both of you stand!

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:55 PM
theres nothing wrong with a good heated discussion. good for the heartrate :wink:

NoVa_KhAn
14-12-03, 10:55 PM
no mate i do not look 4 anyone 2 help me i came in this world on my own i go out of it on my own!

im sittin here pis*in myself of laughing cos america think there heroes now 4 helpin other ppl out but they aint even got the man who killed there own ppl! 1 word .....pathetiq

just tryin 2 be heroes of the world and it aint happenin

dave.gsi
14-12-03, 10:57 PM
1 word .....pathetiq

lmfao, i think that sums up your intelligence level mate

srs1
14-12-03, 10:57 PM
the fact saddam has been captured is now a symbolic thing to the yanks. llets face it, if theres one thing the yanks are good at doing is blowing there own trumpet.
now he's caught, and in true tradition televised, the knock on effect is what they are trying to do.

bin larden is the same thing, if he is captured then it'll alter the goal posts to each terreorist organisation. it just proves that if and if they are targeted. the yanks are in it for the t-shirt and all.

rant over. now you two kiss and make up. lol

CP
14-12-03, 11:47 PM
My 2p.......

there are some good points being made. The truth about life as i have come to realise is there are no absolute rights and no absolute wrongs in ... well just about anything actually.

I agree with some elements of anti- american sentiment. The fact is that they have routinely screwed over many peoples in poor countries and continue to bully people to get their own way. Their objectives with this presidency is quite clearly USA first (paricularly their big business buddies :wink: ) with everyone else a poor second. They have made big mistakes before and during this crisis. However I think it has been a humbling experience for them in many ways and they have had to show resolve and strength in their beliefs. I think they have come to realise that they actually do need friends however big and tough they are.

As for Saddam I think his track record alone should have been enough to provoke some action. He was without doubt the no.1 worst dictator in the world at the time. His crimes against humanity are staggering in scale and complexity. However he got in part to where he ended up by being funded by they USA and helped by many inc. us who traded freely any old shit with him. We were well happy to be have him fight the Iranians during the time when they were no1 world enemy.

If you consider all the factors surrounding this conflict it soon becomes clear there is no black and white just lighter/darker greys. The americans arent the all conquering heroes with god and unquestionable right on their sides as they like to portray. Like wise on the face of it Saddam clearly became a spent force sometime ago and the WOMD issue was a red herring. However I think any sane person would have conclude that if you are comparing the Americans to Saddam then surely the Americans are the lesser of the 2 evils by a bloody big margin.

Looking to the future I think that this conflict may not be judged in history as harshly as some would want us to believe at the moment. Those with strong anti -war sentiments I think tend to look at the world thru idealistic rose tinted glasses. Whilst war is horror it does have the ability to open festering wounds between/ within nations right up. It then can present peoples with the opportunity to draw a line and bring matters to a conclusion. History has shown this on many occasions - its generally the most effective way humans have got of sorting major problems.

The manner in which Saddam has been found is important. Despite his rhetoric he has not fought proudly to the death - quite clearly he has been living a pathetic existence. This I think will send a powerful message around the world. It shows that the USA is capable of completing some of its major objectives in a reasonable manner. It will also show saddams middle eastern friends and enemies exactly what the reality is. It couldnt be more graphic. It will provide most of the people in Iraq with closure about Saddam

What the long term effect will be is going to be interesting. OK Al quaeda are gonna remain as active as ever but for the people of Iraq I do believe they have been given an opportunity to get sorted. I think it is now up to them to unite as 1 nation and take charge of their own destiny. In particular they need to stabilise themselves, disarm the population and get an effective army/police/judiciary sorted. They need to root out terrorists and stop the insecurity that they are casuing. They need to do this quickly to demonstrate to the americans that can run their own affairs. This is particularly important if they want to make sure they benefit fully from their oil wealth which will be needed to re-build. The longer they appear to go around like a rabble of looters the more of their oil will be had away by the Rumpsveldts of this world for diddly squat.

srs1
14-12-03, 11:54 PM
2p, more like a fivers worth there cp. but again it's true. on a lighter note

i want to be best mates with the person who dobbed him in. wasn't it 25 million reward on his head

NoVa_KhAn
15-12-03, 12:18 AM
MMMMMWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

:lol:

olly55
15-12-03, 12:50 AM
thecunt wont get killed, hel get a cushy jail cell etc, glad to see his regime has finally been shatterd tho,

he desevers all he gets, one of them iraqi cunts shot my cousin in the gulf thats a good enuff reason 4 me to hate him.

oh kahn m8 he aint shaggin no buff bird in essex coz im doin al lthem lol
true tho hes prob holed up in the us jus taken the turban off and had a shave lol

theyll nva find bin laden

NoVa_KhAn
15-12-03, 01:36 AM
oh kahn m8 he aint shaggin no buff bird in essex coz im doin al lthem lol
true tho hes prob holed up in the us jus taken the turban off and had a shave lol

theyll nva find bin laden

hehe glad sum 1 else can have a joke mate :D

u no bin laden is sittin sumwhere nice watchin tv and laughin at saddam thinkin u dumb nob tryin 2 look like him!!

Dai-o
15-12-03, 01:44 AM
Should throw the pr!ck in a sty (full of starving pigz) ;)

(Brick-top stylee, lol)
That should sort im out...!

Dai-o

?Marty?
15-12-03, 02:37 AM
at the end of the day EVERYTHING is about cash.

Jim
15-12-03, 08:29 AM
I think people are entitled to thier opinions, but some of the comments are a bit over the top.

Personnaly I think the people of Irac should decide Saddam's fate, not the Americans or the Brits or any other country. I use to live next to a family that came from Irac. They moved to the UK just before the start of the first Gulf War. I didn't realise at the time, but they moved away from Irac to get away from Saddam. Now that he has been captured they are moving back to Irac.

I find it disgraceful that 1 man can make his countrymen so scared that they have to leave their families, friends, life, etc.

I disagreed with the war on Irac. Yes, Saddam needed to be stopped, but let me ask you this...Do you think America and other countries would have gone to war if the Trade Centre Towers had not been hit? Was this war a way of Bush getting revenge on what happened on September 11th?

Jim

Paul
15-12-03, 10:42 AM
U lot aint got a clue,

Saddam kept threatening the world with mass destruction, this got people on edge, and so the single most powerful country in the world USA acted on this, and now because hes been caught and the threats have stopped. Iraq is now coming to peace, Iraq will stay at peace because their old leader Saddam has now been caught and should be killed.

Saddam is one less major threat down, before Bin Laden did the attack on the Twin Towers I doubt a lot of us if any would have heard of him, the name Saddam Hussain has been going around for years, so stopping him is a good thing.

Its one less worry in the world and another step towards bringing the world towards peace.

Dpnova
15-12-03, 10:57 AM
2p, more like a fivers worth there cp. but again it's true. on a lighter note

i want to be best mates with the person who dobbed him in. wasn't it 25 million reward on his head

You just knew he was going to get grassed up for that sort of reward