PDA

View Full Version : Subaru are not signing Mcrae

Rick Draper
12-12-03, 10:55 PM
What a load of fucking bollocks, no Brits in top line rallying next season, i hope it all goes tits up for Subaru. Have they totally lost it, intrest in the UK will plummet, who put them where they are.

Rick

dave.gsi
12-12-03, 10:59 PM
mcrae sucks.

leaving subaru was a big mistake

Rick Draper
13-12-03, 12:37 AM
Nar now we have no drivers in top line rallying, what a load of fucking shit. Mcrae is always the first rally driver people think of as he drove cars to the limits and often far beyond, i just hope the people responsible for this decision know that they have done. IMHO we will not have a driver in top line rallying for at least the next 3-4 years as Burns will not be back. Rick

?Marty?
13-12-03, 02:27 AM
i'm sure dave will help them out, what with being better than McRae :roll: :lol:

dan_mk1
13-12-03, 01:16 PM
lol, whats happened to burns?? i havnt watched rallying in ages!

srs1
13-12-03, 01:41 PM
burns has a brain tumour (sp)
but mcrae is doing things like the paris dakar rally, starts usually on new years day.

its a waste of british top drivers, theres no one left. mcrae, burns and even foggy has long gone (world super bikes rider)

it sucks!!!!!

NovaNeil
13-12-03, 07:26 PM
Is Alister McRae not in it anymore??? Not that he was that good mind.

Anyone seen that new EVO Rally car!!! Dodgey or what! The rear spoiler been moved forwards about a foot and is upright. Looks well strange......and those arches :o

Mark
13-12-03, 07:36 PM
Got a pic Neil?

epo
13-12-03, 07:37 PM
Is Alister McRae not in it anymore??? Not that he was that good mind.

i was gunna ask that last i heard he was in the highanddry thingy :lol:

brian
13-12-03, 08:07 PM
A. McRae is doing the Production cup or group N in the wrc next year. driving and Impreza.

Its not yet been offically announced that Colin is out of Subaru's plans yet. A decision has been made concerning a works drive for subaru and its not supposed to be too good but he is still not definately out for next year as there is a chance a deal may yet be sorted either with Subaru or for a private drive.

The deadline for teams to put forward their driver line ups is Dec 17th.

Colin is signed with Nissan for the full year doing rally raids as team mate with Ari Vatinen.
Colin will be co-driven by Tina Tourner (or however ya spell it!!) Tina was co-driver to Kenneth Erikson back in the day.

Iain at www.motorsportdirect.co.uk has helped organise the "Motorsport Direct Cup" for Novas and corsas for 2004. it will be part of the Kumho clubmans rally championship for 2004 for all of you lucky enough to be living near enough to do it! fair trek from Ireland so will have to give that a miss. :o :D