PDA

View Full Version : quick Q about downloading (bt torrent)

mikeyredtop
12-12-03, 12:16 PM
when im downloading off suprnova using bt torrent can i download more than one thing at a time its just i'm downloading need for speed undergroung and i'm 20% done and dont wanna ruin it by downloading another, meaning will it close the download for a new 1, or will they download simultaneusly like kazaa?

Dpnova
12-12-03, 12:26 PM
I think its one at a time but i cant be to sure as its installed at home

Gazza14SR
12-12-03, 02:16 PM
im downloading 7 files off the site at the minute so yes you can download more than 1 file.

Also if you cancel the download or your pc restarts, if you click to download the same file again and save it to the same directory it will scan the existing file and carry on downloading from where it left.

Hope this helps.

Gazza

krobinson
12-12-03, 03:38 PM
Hang on a min, your downloading Need For Speed Underground?

I WANT A COPY!

Also looking for Toca Race Driver if anyone has it, i'm getting bored with online quake 3..

Keith

Breeny
12-12-03, 03:42 PM
Downloaded NFS underground but i cant find the image software for it yet.

:(

Only took me 14 hours for a gig and a half 8)

Breeny
12-12-03, 03:43 PM
Actually thinking about it.. thats actually quite pants lol

Oh well.

Gazza14SR
12-12-03, 04:26 PM
spoke to quite afew people that get bad d/l's from there, strange. On average i can leave 3 downloading over night and they'll be done in the morning when i get up. Approx 700mb each.

There are enormous amounts of files to download off there. To name afew ive got: nero 6 ultra edition, nfs: underground, pirates of the caribean, bruce almighty and afew albums.

Another file some people might like is someones put all the nfs songs onto an album and it can be downloaded. Sounds wikid in my car :)

Gazza

krobinson
12-12-03, 04:40 PM
where have you's got NFS Underground from? Where can i download it? theres nowt on Kazaa..

krobinson
12-12-03, 04:53 PM
http://www.suprnova.com/

:D

Gazza14SR
12-12-03, 06:18 PM
have you installed the bittorrent package?

if not, theres a mini guide how to here: http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=83790&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

hope this helps.

Gazza

mikeyredtop
13-12-03, 01:19 PM
ive got the slowest ntl broadband package and have been downloading for 2 days and is only 30% there!!!

Kruger
14-12-03, 01:54 PM
I downloaded bit torrent last year and havent used it since easter as loads of the sites started getting closed, are there any that I dont need to subscribe or pay to download from??

Gazza14SR
14-12-03, 02:07 PM
on suprnova.org when you click to download sometimes it will divert you to the donate now page. Thing is, if you click 'ive already donated' then it diverts you back to your download.

For people that are having problems downloading from there at the minute, theres help on the homepage.

?Marty?
14-12-03, 08:19 PM
it is riduculously slow tho, compared to other sites i've downloaded from in the past.