PDA

View Full Version : Nova project.???

Dare-devil
11-12-03, 10:13 AM
Does any 1 know if this Nova project has been finished or scraped..???

http://mig.lathwood.co.uk/upload/n/nova_on_20s.jpg

( don't know if the link works correctly ) :?

I think it would look mental :twisted: :twisted:

NovaNeil
11-12-03, 10:22 AM
Sorry, Link don't work for me.

dave.gsi
11-12-03, 10:31 AM
copy the link into the adress bar and it works

havent got a clue about the car, think it was being done by mingdom?

Dpnova
11-12-03, 11:35 AM
Type k styling are bulding a mad one im not sure if thats it,

Jim
11-12-03, 11:38 AM
This was a project that Karthik started ages ago. Karthik was responsible for the Blue Nova on 19's with the cream leather interior.

I'm not sure whats happened to the Nova. I think his business has grew more than he could have imagined so probably put the Nova to one side.

I'm sure theres people who know more about his plans that visit this site.

Jim

olly55
11-12-03, 11:42 AM
yes thats the type k stlying one, it looks mental in the flesh, i think he was aiming for donny 2004 but he only works as n wen he can on it, looks mad tho,

hes got the mentalist idea for the roof . rear 1/4

Dare-devil
11-12-03, 04:21 PM
It has 20"s on the pics. :twisted: And on the pics it looks like it's a cabrio. :?

Does any 1 have a link to his web site..??

Dpnova
11-12-03, 04:22 PM
His website aint up and running yet but his workshop is 10 mins from me so i might pop down :lol:

Dare-devil
11-12-03, 04:30 PM
His website aint up and running yet but his workshop is 10 mins from me so i might pop down :lol:

Ok but what is the web-site.?

Great. Then get some cool pics of that mental Nova :D :wink:

Paul
11-12-03, 05:21 PM
SlimJim, that wouldn't happent o be my leather now would it? :D

There was loads of pictures of that up ages ago, I remember it well, loads hated it and ome loved it.

Its got 206 bumpers on if i remember correctly

djp_y2k
11-12-03, 05:36 PM
I'm not sure if anyone saw it at max london. But there was a corsa on a set of those 20" rims. It was on the type K stand, so just wondered if he had either given up or just sold or lent the guy the rims

Jim
11-12-03, 07:45 PM
SlimJim, that wouldn't happent o be my leather now would it? :D

I don't know...When I saw the car before it was stripped, it was his leather :?:

Jim

olly55
11-12-03, 11:15 PM
yes cj had the leather from K and pauls now got it from cj,

hewont let no1 take no pics i dnt fink, i went dow nthere bout 9 months ago and chatted to him 4 ages bout it, hes cut the roof and rear windows etc out of it to make way for a mental rear 1/4

its got touring car style bumpers in piece made from styrofoam at the mo and 206 quad lights turnd upsidedown, the bonnet a good 10" longer tha na standard one lol

bareing in mind this was all 9 months ago, and i have it on good authority that he strippd the blu one coz the shell was rotten but he carried on building it into that pic, literally the shell has fat holes in it from the bay flexing n cracking due to the let and the floor pan was rotten too,

accorindg to philgte,

i think hes givien up but if he goes thro with it itl b the fukkin tits, wonder wat the did with the airbag suspension? hmm

Dare-devil
12-12-03, 09:17 AM
There was loads of pictures of that up ages ago.

Its got 206 bumpers on if i remember correctly

Does any 1 have those pics..??

And it looks like 206 headlights, and mental wide arches. :twisted:

Breeny
12-12-03, 09:23 AM
K said the car was gonna be scrapped last time I saw him.

Those 20's on the corsa are indeed the same ones..

Headlights were actually Astra Mk4 quad ones I believe..

Don't think he'll ever own another nova again.. with the amount of slating he got from various people :roll:

Dpnova
12-12-03, 09:26 AM
I got told by the his lot he was building a mad one on 20 somethings and this was at maxy p live, ill have to ask cos iv got to go down there in the next week or so

dangermousegsi
12-12-03, 07:26 PM
I remenber K's nova, it had its feature done in sunny redhill caused a bit of a stir among the many gypo's that inhabit the god forsaken place he was lucky to get away with his wheels :lol: