PDA

View Full Version : ickle!

Anonymous
19-03-01, 12:42 PM
what can you fit to either the clutch pedal, or the drivers seat, so that i can reach?
:'>

(female)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 12:44 PM
you ever seen indiana jones?

[naked_davo] Jessie Haters!

Anonymous
19-03-01, 12:51 PM
Christ! you must pretty small, the only thing i can suggest is to remove the clutch pedal and get it modified by a garage (bent or cut and welded). :)

I'm not all there, Theres something missing, I'm not all there.

Anonymous
19-03-01, 01:18 PM
Screw some wooden blocks to your pedals! :D

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 01:28 PM
you could get bukket seats and bolt to the floor as done by martin hill(chris tunnicliffe will have a pic) but you might not be able to see over the steering wheel then.

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
19-03-01, 04:22 PM
get paddle gear shift fitted to the steering wheel :P may cost a lot whatwith the race gearbox and stuff :D:D

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
19-03-01, 04:27 PM
cant you have your legs extended?

Anonymous
19-03-01, 04:38 PM
I'll bone your brains out til your legs turn to jelly. Then when they in semi' liquid form...mould them into a different shape...thus solving the problem you are encountering.

Many thanks

Link are you the weakest Bood Gye

[ged_bong]
It's all me me me me me
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-03-01, 04:39 PM
rex, you dont get out much do you.

lol

wpnder where i have heard that before?

Anonymous
19-03-01, 05:12 PM
travel back in time in ur nova(if ur's ain't fast enough I'll take u in mine)then steal a pair of really big boots with huge heels.Problem solved!!

Pink Handbags---Twenty paces! :-)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 05:15 PM
not rex, ged

Anonymous
19-03-01, 06:39 PM
ha ha ha
well i can recomend sum corbreu forza buckest with tailerd subframes as these sit reaal close to the wheel even when pushed right back

when i drive i have to have them right back as far as they will go to even get in.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
20-03-01, 01:30 AM
wtf i dont get out much GRRRRRRRR, ill eat ya nahhh just kiddin GED - REX errrrm how did that happen m8????

Anonymous
20-03-01, 11:23 AM
THANKS! (i think) ;)

(female)

Anonymous
20-03-01, 11:40 AM
Blondi: "THANKS!:X"
Ged@roy boner: "No problem any time time sweet heart B-)"
"Any damsels in distress just contact Ged@leg extensions.co.uk" :D:D:D

I'm not all there, Theres something missing, I'm not all there.

Anonymous
20-03-01, 11:45 AM
I`ve got the forza sports with universal competition subframes, and u can bolt em down where u like. I`ve got mine bolted down just far enough from the pedals so that I can reach, but my missus cant. Sorted! They are like a mecano set, and u fix em down using hefty fittings to wherever you want.

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
20-03-01, 06:59 PM
I know how you feel I can just touch the pedals in my motor. And yeah I am short. If you were going to do your interior anyway it could be a good excuse to do a full race one. Chrome cage, buckett seats and no back seats