PDA

View Full Version : Bat motorsport

dangermousegsi
10-12-03, 01:33 PM
Im looking at getting the bat motorsport kit for a gsi and just wondered if anybody had used them before?

did the kit fit okay? was it value for money?

Ben
10-12-03, 01:37 PM
Ian has shares in them :lol:

Ste_Nova
10-12-03, 01:39 PM
fit is good from what i've seen

greg00uk
10-12-03, 01:52 PM
they used it on the max power nova, and from the book it says they had a hard time fitting it. required allot of cutting and making different fittings

But other people say its a good fit!

?Marty?
10-12-03, 04:13 PM
they used it on the max power nova, and from the book it says they had a hard time fitting it. required allot of cutting and making different fittings

Used one of their fron bumpers - shape was good, lined up very well, BUT the only fittings i got with it were a few strips of metal. Though that's not a problem.

The mould wasn't too good either, VERY many imperfections/chips and in a few places it was so thin you could almost see through it! And on second thoughts i should have got their BatSport 2 bumoper instead, as from some angles the one i got now looks 'deformed'. Though that's just the way the 'Evo' bumpers look to ME, even on evo's.

But the guy i spoke to when ordering seemed like he 'knew his stuff' and was very happy with delivery - next day, and it did actually arrive next day.