PDA

View Full Version : cheating

rachaelrebekah
10-12-03, 11:35 AM
what does everyone class as cheating?? is just a kiss cheating or do you think its acceptable??

Dpnova
10-12-03, 11:45 AM
Its still cheating, Has someone been up to no good :?

wisewood
10-12-03, 11:53 AM
hey what happened to my ooooober long reply to this? lol

cant be bothered to type it all out again, but basically - cheating is wrong. been there done that - cheated, been cheated on and have been the one to be seeing someone in a relationship, its wrong and it always ends in tears.

rachaelrebekah
10-12-03, 12:02 PM
andy this is a different post the other one was affairs this is cheating!!

Dpnova
10-12-03, 12:04 PM
andy this is a different post the other one was affairs this is cheating!!

Sorry to sound an idiot but whats the difference, is an affair with a married person

wisewood
10-12-03, 12:47 PM
lmfao - so it is. lol

no difference as far as i am concerned, if you cheat you cheat - doesnt matter if married or not. inability to be faithful is the same.

Breeny
10-12-03, 01:10 PM
Makes things interesting..

Especially if your not seeing someone properly lol

3 is my max so far :lol:

rachaelrebekah
10-12-03, 01:23 PM
yeah someone has been upto no good.

Stuart
10-12-03, 04:38 PM
i acctually have far too much respect for my gf to cheat on her, if that makes any kind of sense.

yeah the love is the important bit, but i belive the respect for another human beings feelings is far more meaningful etc blah blah

ive been cheated on, was hideous feeling once i found out.

?Marty?
10-12-03, 04:39 PM
What is and isn't, is an individual thing between the two people who are supposed to be monogamous.

Cheating can range between flirting up to penetrative sex. Could be physical cheating, or there could be psychological cheating i.e. an intiate connection.

Each and every person will have different ideas on this, none of which are right or wrong, but it matters that the two people in the relationship know what THEY BOTH consider as is and isn't, so that they can then respect the boundaries out of consideration/respect/want, or to choose to cross the lines and then deal with the consequences of guilt/deceipt/being found out later.

If you're cheated on, dont take it personally. There is nothing wrong with you. If you're cheating, then it's not really something to 'brag about', it's not cool. If you want to play around and have multiple partners, it isn't too difficult being able to have that without hurting others.

Jordi
10-12-03, 05:08 PM
I think cheating is wrong and partners should have enough respect to be with each other and be truthfull. I can gladly say i have never cheated on any of my girlfriends (they probally did on me....)

dangermousegsi
10-12-03, 05:28 PM
cheating just isnt worth the hassle u have to lie to your other halfs/friends/work mates just to cover your tracks and then you have to be carefull where you go incase your seen, what an effort :!:

My mate cheats a fair bit mainly cause he gets bored and fancy's somthing different, does get him into a fair bit of trouble

he called me once while i was at work cause his g/f was outside his flat and he had another girl in his flat, i had to ring his g/f tell her he wasnt home then go round their and smuggle the other girl out :!:

fair play to him though she was nice :D

dave.gsi
11-12-03, 12:17 AM
cheating, i'd class as a kiss.

they'd be out the door no question. i've never cheated on a girfriend and dont think i ever will

Mark
11-12-03, 12:19 AM
Lol - Gis a kiss Dave!

:lol:
Joke :!: :lol:

dave.gsi
11-12-03, 12:26 AM
:-:

Mark
11-12-03, 12:30 AM
:cry:

Ste_Nova
11-12-03, 09:39 AM
no comment on this thread :roll:

dangermousegsi
11-12-03, 12:45 PM
who's been up to no good?

mikeyredtop
11-12-03, 07:34 PM
when me and my girlfriend got together bout 2 yrs ago i cheated on her about 5 or 6 times and i know she did on me at least twice, but now our relationship has grown strong and i wouldnt think of cheating...

Tazzy
13-12-03, 03:38 PM
ive also been there, i was cheated on, so i kept quite for a year, then in the following year about the same time, i cheated to get 'revenge' she found out immediately, wasnt nice, and i never did it again, it hurt my gf at the time, and it hurt me alot, but hey, the byrd i was with was the spitting image from Faye from Steps, so i werent complaining! LOL! :lol:

ive also been that '3rd' wheel as well, its not worth it, things get complecated, too complicated in my case, and it stired up alot of trouble! my complications are quieting down now, still alot of tension!

but...

on the other hand, you have to do what is right in your heart, if you like that person who is with someone, what do you do? what if you feel for this person so strongly like i did with my previous 'love' encounter? what if you know in your heart that you can be a better partner for that person than who they are with at that current time?

cheating is either for the case of love and effection, or it can be carefree sex with that person!

one tip to you all, dont go with a person from work! :|

?Marty?
13-12-03, 05:08 PM
on the other hand, you have to do what is right in your heart, if you like that person who is with someone, what do you do? what if you feel for this person so strongly like i did with my previous 'love' encounter? what if you know in your heart that you can be a better partner for that person than who they are with at that current time?

That person should then leave the other person, they can have their cake and eat it, but they WILL get fat.

If you dont mind a smack in the teeth, then go for it. All's fair in love and war.

Jordi
16-12-03, 07:38 PM

I've had this feeling too, like sed above cheating is either sex or cos u found someone 4 love/effection other then your partner.

i think cheating just to have care free sex is wrong and u shud really tell your partner, but if you drop on someone else for love/affection....well u cant help your feelings.

Ofcourse this is just my view and we all got rights to our own views.

?Marty?
16-12-03, 07:56 PM
Can't help your feelings, but there is also treating other people with respect and consideration and taking their feelings into consideration.

If that is the case, it should be a case of "....i'm sorry, i've met someone else. She actually looks good naked, turns me on, and can ride the balony pony better than you ever could. Honey. Get your things and go sweetie. You've been dee you em pee ee dee. Now get your fat ass out the door.".

Dai-o
18-12-03, 12:08 AM
Can't help your feelings, but there is also treating other people with respect and consideration and taking their feelings into consideration.

If that is the case, it should be a case of "....i'm sorry, i've met someone else. She actually looks good naked, turns me on, and can ride the balony pony better than you ever could. Honey. Get your things and go sweetie. You've been dee you em pee tee. Now get your fat ass out the door.".

He has a way with words dont e ;)
lol

- going back to the original question, yes kissing is cheating. IMO.

rachaelrebekah
18-12-03, 01:11 AM
oh yeah such a way with words. can say i have been guilty of using something along those lines to finish someone.

?Marty?
18-12-03, 02:47 AM
Can you es pee ee el el? I couldn't, lol. (hmm, i migh write a whole post like that? lmao)

- going back to the original question, yes kissing is cheating. IMO.

Yeah, of course it is. Kissing can be more intimate and thus mean more than sex. You can fuck a ho for a small ammount, but even she wont kiss you on the lips. They save that for 'someone special'.

Dpnova
18-12-03, 09:04 AM
Yeah, of course it is. Kissing can be more intimate and thus mean more than sex. You can fcuk a ho for a small ammount, but even she wont kiss you on the lips. They save that for 'someone special'.

LMFAO :lol: :lol: