PDA

View Full Version : affairs

rachaelrebekah
10-12-03, 11:17 AM
just out of curiosity what everyones views on affairs?? who dso you think is to blame?? anyone ahd an affair thats turned into something more??

Dpnova
10-12-03, 11:25 AM
If your bird aint putting out i dont see any problem with it :lol: Only kidding i think its bad and the person who is cheating is to blame

wisewood
10-12-03, 11:26 AM
I have been both the cheater and the cheated in my time and to be honest i wouldnt do it again.

I was cheated on first, in fact she went behind my back with someone who was supposedly a mate of mine. A few years later i cheated on my girlfriend of 18 months or so with someone who was just supposed to be a bit of fun but that started to grow into something more - almost to the point where i was planning on moving in with her but decided i couldnt do it and ended it > told my girlfriend all about it and after some discussion we sorted things out and lasted a whole 12 months before we broke up, for totally unrelated reasons.

I have also seen someone who i knew was in a long term relationship with someone else, at a time when i was single. In this situation i did feel guilty - especially after i met the guy and found he was actually alright. But didnt really put me off very much.

I know lots of people who have cheated or had affairs - and most of those people have been women - not being sexist - its a fact that most people i know who have cheated have been women - my mother being one, my ex's mother being another and several ladies closer to my own age.

If you have any love / feeling for your partner, dont do it - because everyone gets hurt in the end. Especially if there are kids involved.

?Marty?
10-12-03, 04:42 PM
I practice my pimp slap for situations like that. Dont be a ho.

Jordi
10-12-03, 05:12 PM
I have also seen someone who i knew was in a long term relationship with someone else, at a time when i was single. In this situation i did feel guilty - especially after i met the guy and found he was actually alright. But didnt really put me off very much.

If 2 ppl want each other so much and to be with each, then let it be i say, but if its just some 1 nite stand behind your partners back i think thats wrong. Partners should have respect for each other and tell em truth

locky
11-12-03, 05:44 PM
Never have done, never will!
Iv been cheated on! feels bad! wouldnt want ne1 else 2 feel what i felt!

dan_mk1
17-12-03, 04:16 PM
I practice my pimp slap for situations like that. Dont be a ho.

i find for the proper 'pimp' slap, sprinkle a little talcum powder on your hand first! :lol:

(has anyone seen 'how high'???)