PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Meet 2nite...

Anonymous
19-03-01, 01:19 AM
Well thats me just got back, a little dissapointing really, but at least some of us turned up, ie Me, Fraz, and Mikie.

>>> :D FOR SALE :D <<<

http://iansnova.cjb.net
IanH@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
19-03-01, 04:58 PM
It's pathetic davie and Ballsy's fault.At least I got an exhaust.Embarrassing moment=when I stalled in front of a bout 20 motors lookin for Ian in the car park :'>
U misseds that Ian.How much u sellin that nova for then??

Pink Handbags---Twenty paces! :-)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 05:16 PM
Jesus krist u just got back home at 1 in the morn!!I was tucked up in bed wif a hoty cup of cocoa by 11.30!!!
Where did Mikie and nicola go??and what happened to the gorgeous girl that was talkin to the random guy @ mcDonalds??
Nice of that rover to hit the barrier so hard though wasn't it? :D:D:D:D:D

Anonymous
19-03-01, 09:48 PM
MIKIE-AND-NICOLA-WENT-HOME-TO-BED.HOPE-ME-CAN-ARRANGE-MEETUP-SOON-AGAIN---GOOD-NITE---HOPEFULLY-WITH-DAVIE/BALLSY--GET-SOME-PICS-FOR-NOVALOAD---SEE-U-SOON-MIKIE/NICOLA

Anonymous
19-03-01, 11:11 PM
No I mean when U guys disapeared up to that hotel/inn place just as I hit the roundabout??

Anonymous
20-03-01, 12:06 AM
Its a long drive back down, but we had a mad race most of the way! That GSi is so rapid, he had to wait on us every 10 mins...lol. That chick(the gorgeous one!) that was in McD's with us is my chicks pal. That was her b/f in the car park at McD's. She liked ur voice Fraz, u lucky shit! I tryed to get with her 4 months!

IanH@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
20-03-01, 05:13 PM
Hey nice:D:D:D:D Tell her `i said hi andf make sure we meet up soon!!!!

Anonymous
20-03-01, 05:27 PM
sorry m8 i went 2 kdy for a bit but it sucked so i went home, but have mo fear i will b at the max power 1 :-)

who was at crail then??????

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
20-03-01, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah Ian was that her B/F!!Woops I thought it was just some random geyser tryin to talk to her.It was when I saw all u guys walkin away that I decided not to go over and say summit to him.!!!!!

Anonymous
20-03-01, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah Ian was that her B/F!!Woops I thought it was just some random geyser tryin to talk to her.It was when I saw all u guys walkin away that I decided not to go over and say summit to him.!!!!! Tryin to fit that back box tonite.Good luck me!!

Anonymous
20-03-01, 07:24 PM
Cool, i'll tell her Fraz. Tell u what she says. Back box sounds excellent by the way!

IanH@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
20-03-01, 07:38 PM
Gonnafit it sat now coz My mate the mechanics gonna weld it to a pipe so that it fits like a normal exhorst rather than weld it straight on.He's also gonna fit the sounds on sat aswell so I'm sorted for sun nite :D:D:D:D:D:D

Anonymous
20-03-01, 07:39 PM
Gonnafit it sat now coz My mate the mechanics gonna weld it to a pipe so that it fits like a normal exhorst rather than weld it straight on.He's also gonna fit the sounds on sat aswell so I'm sorted for sun nite :D:D:D:D:D:D