PDA

View Full Version : Holey Exhaust Batman!!

wisewood
09-12-03, 03:06 PM
The exhaust on the clio has a hole the size of my head in it, which as many of you will know is quite sizeable :lol: The hole is just underneath where the front seats are... so there is always a vague smell of exhaust in the car while driving - so i have the windows open which isnt much fun in this weather i can tell ya!

The real fun starts going to and from work, getting stuck in the traffic jams that are around in the morning, and fighting through the traffic headed to and from the shopping centre near where i work on the way home - the exhaust fumes fill the car when I am stood in traffic and even with the window open i feel a bit faint and very sick. Got home last night and my other half could smell the fumes on me as soon as i walked in.

Not had chance to get the thing repaired yet - and probably wont be done until the weekend - so if i should get stuck in a huge traffic jam and dont have the good sense to switch the engine off you might find that the feature cars awaiting verification gets a bit beyond a joke and you may also notice that i am not around AT ALL as opposed to the not very much as it is at the moment. Should this occur, i am probably suffering from severe carbon monoxide poisoning, aka death.

:D

Just thought i'd have a good old ramble, since you are clearly all missing me so much lol.

Toodle Pip.

RobIsGrt18
09-12-03, 03:15 PM
had the exact same prob with my clio, was a big hole just after the "cat" went down the scrappy and got a mint pipe for ?12 :) took a while to change cos i cud'nt undo the "cat" bolts, got there in the end tho!!

epo
09-12-03, 07:25 PM
was wonderin where u gone andy aint heard from u much on here

bet u car sounds fookin loud now tho :lol:

wisewood
10-12-03, 09:56 AM
yeah its REALLY loud... shame everyone looks round to see what car it is and sees my crappy clio lol.