PDA

View Full Version : Geezers daaan saaaaaf!!!

Anonymous
18-03-01, 11:35 PM
Cheers for a top weekend lads(and lady) had a mint time, even if the weather was a bit shit on Saturday!!!!! I'll definately be coming back down again in the summer for the southend cruise!!!!
Hope the police didn't get to arsey tonight at MK.

cya

John

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
18-03-01, 11:42 PM
John, why did ya get kicked off chat?
use a different nick and come back.

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
19-03-01, 09:44 AM
Glad you had a good time John. It will be alot better when I get me own house ;)
Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
19-03-01, 09:48 AM
All I can say is thanx for coming all that way. Some of the locals bottled out coz it was mraining, so I think u deserve a round of applause. Hopefully next time u come down, it wont be so wet, and the police wont be desperate to bump up there no`s.

Anonymous
19-03-01, 11:52 AM
yeh next time you come down, i might have my car finished, erm well probably not but its nice dreaming :D roll on summer...

Anonymous
19-03-01, 02:22 PM
i fucking got caught speeding on the way home
bollocks

:)taxi drives are cunts :)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 02:33 PM
Gutted mate, I managed to get all the way back from MK in just under 2 hours!!!!!! wooohooooooooo!!!!!!!

Anonymous
19-03-01, 02:46 PM
what speed were you going then?

:)taxi drives are cunts :)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 08:59 PM
Damn John, just under 2 hours! You must have been doing 100mph on average

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
19-03-01, 09:29 PM
i like 100 mph!!! lol still haven't had a ticket!!!! please god!!!! jk nice one for coming down!!! by the way everyone i think my car will be getting louder!!! i can get the kenwood ps-series 1x1200 for ?200. that is mad!!!! need two power caps!! may just do another batt!!!! i've designed my install, it's outta 3!!!

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
19-03-01, 09:56 PM
30 !'s spanishfly is a bit too much....we know you are young and keen but....;)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 10:55 PM
Shut it woman, you`re embarrasing me. Ever heard of the phrase "seen and not heard".

:P

Anonymous
20-03-01, 09:50 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Anonymous
20-03-01, 06:26 PM
Re-arrange these words into a more familiar order.."off" and "f***".......