PDA

View Full Version : Weber 32/34. In my defence. Alt

Dave.DK
08-12-03, 09:29 AM
I have Weber 32/34 DTML for sale and a total arse hole is trying to prevent me from selling it by suggesting that I wont provide the goods when the money is cleared. This is utter shit and he has no reason to suggest this as the only time waster involved was him. I recieved the letter from the bank that said - Sorry, This cock has canceled his cheque.

I advertised it originally on ebay and he sent me an email asking if I would wait three weeks from the auction end as he didn't have the money. I told him I would wait and I did. When he finally got round to sending the cheque there was a postal strike in the capital where I live. Although this postal strike only lasted a week we didn't start recieving the delayed letters until a further two weeks had passed as I informed this goon by email. So I finally recieved the cheque from this twat and when I took it to the bank it had been canceled.

If anyone wants the carb then they can come and collect it. That way they know I'm telling the truth and the idiot who sent me the cheque is a bell end.

Weber 32/34 Brand new boxed. All parts included. ?150. K&N air filter to suit. ?40. Item is on ebay too.