PDA

View Full Version : Old timers need apply

Anonymous
18-03-01, 11:52 AM
right lads i have died and gone to heaven
while surfing i found a spectrum emulator site with a diffrence
they have modded the specy rom so that certin games can be played in 256 colour with no clashing (rember the clashing :) )
its made my week

rember jetpac? and sabure wolf?
ohh yes lads all those old enough to rember proper games should head tohttp://www.comp007.freeserve.co.uk/

where there is a choice ov emulators but i would go for the 256 one as it enables full no clashing colour on rewritten code games

i can see your all wet between the legs just thinking about it :D

nd b4 you all start the speccy was shi t hot compared wif the crappy comadore64

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
18-03-01, 12:06 PM
my brothers (aged 26 and 30) said they had a Dragon, then a Speccy.

Then when I turned 9 i was given a commodore 64! Loved it... had about 90 Cassette games and 6 cartridges.
What annoyed me was games that took about 10-20mins to load and when it gets to the main screen it crashes!

We had an old arcade comp with Track n Field on, where you tap the 2 buttons like hell! :D

Now you have computers with email, internet etc :( and :)

X-( I'm a brummie... but i dont have the $hitty accent :D

Anonymous
18-03-01, 04:24 PM
i had a dragon 32. it was well dodgy!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-03-01, 07:23 PM
i had a spectrum the one with the tapes
fucking top stuff!

DFBA19168@CABLEINET.CO.UK
NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
18-03-01, 07:28 PM
i was brought into the world when amiga's were the dogs, still got mine infact and it still works

elgan

Anonymous
18-03-01, 07:44 PM
cheers m8!

Anonymous
19-03-01, 12:29 PM
baby set me free, from this misery i cant take it no more, sine you ran away, nothing been the same, dont know what im living for, here i am so a,one, and there is nothing in this world i can do, tilyour back here baby, miss you....................... sorry, err, the message, errr, oh yea, i had an acorn electron, and all i have to say, that the 2 best games are:

Chuckie Egg
and the one and only Dizzy!

kick ass. lol, but now i have grown up, *cough* NOT REALLY IM PETER PAN, thats a point who thought tinkerbell was fit? i did, and have to be honest i still do.

lol

cheers

Davo

[naked_davo] Jessie Haters!

Anonymous
19-03-01, 01:40 PM
Commodore 64's were ALWAYS better!! They had colour!!! lol

I still have mine as it goes, I wonder how much it's worth now? :D

Anonymous
19-03-01, 02:28 PM
I've got a version of chuckie egg that works on the pc and you can make your own levels!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 06:30 PM
well i got the spectrum version ov chuky egg and all the dizzy games form this site
so me thinks speecys win full stop

i still have a rubber keyed speccy 48k which is about 15years old and still works!

thing is im keeping it for when its worth a facking fortune then im gonna retire!

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
19-03-01, 07:22 PM
The old Amiga dance demos were the best, can`t beat 4 channels of ripped off samples!!!

Anonymous
23-03-01, 10:14 AM
i had 2 speccys a 46K and a 128 +3 wot had a disk drive yyeeeehhaaaaaaaa. Dizzy games whoop assi used to play em all the time