PDA

View Full Version : V6 4stud brake kit

Funkdocta
06-12-03, 11:02 AM
Hi all,

Does n e one know what car the V6 calipers to go on to a Nova are from? Are they from Omegas or Vectras? What year do they come from? Where can get hold of the 288mm disks for these with 4 studs and not 5 without having to buy the whole kit? Do they just bolt straught onto a GTE with the standard alen bolts? Is anyone interested in selling this kit second hand coz i'm pretty skint?

Thanks everyone

Matt GTE
09-12-03, 04:29 PM
Have a look at these 2...

www.v-tuning.com
www.vaux-md.net

284mm come from Cavalier/Calibra, 288mm from Vectra, not sure what size Omega are though. All of the above are 5 stud though so you have to buy discs off people like V-Tuning and Vaux-MD. Hope this helps.

Matt

Funkdocta
09-12-03, 05:05 PM
What year Vectra or r they all the same? Does it matter what year Vectra the calipers come from?

novax
09-12-03, 10:47 PM
No, It doesn't matter about the year of the Vectra, 288mm and 308mm are both available from V6 or the GSi. Calipers are the same but the carrier arm that bolts them to the hub is in 2 different sizes.

2litreturbo
10-12-03, 12:05 PM
i have v6 calibra calipers with Lancia Delta HF Intergrale Discs (they are 284mm with 4studs the correct spacing). A cheap set of discs is only ?40 and they are vented. I have black diamond vented drilled and grooved. mucho expensiveo

Hope this helps