PDA

View Full Version : FAO Anyone going to MK meet, help me!

Neil.
04-12-03, 02:37 AM
Could you put a picture of your car on here so i know who is going and i can have a vaige idea of who people are, and PLEASE come and talk to me as i know i prob wont talk to ppl, even if i say i will as im a shy fella. I know Mike Oxford so ill porb just be talking to him alot as i know him and he doesn't bite.
Here's mine, come say hello...
Thanks,
Neil

http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/car/0CAR2.jpg
http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/car/new/4.jpg

srs1
04-12-03, 07:36 AM
if i go neil i'll talk to you, but remember. i aint your man bitch. lol

i'm the gte with bad m3 wing mirrors (i hit one side and someone hit the other.)

Jim
04-12-03, 09:50 AM
Instead of people creating a post thats going to be a nightmare for 56k users, you could just look in the features and see what cars people are driving :) You lazy mofo!!!!

Jim

P.S. Neil will be the one in "Gullivers Land" across the road looking for his next girlfriend. Don't worry Neil, you won't be alone, Will and Slatter will be with you also :P

Mark
04-12-03, 10:14 AM
P.S. Neil will be the one in "Gullivers Land" across the road looking for his next girlfriend. Don't worry Neil, you won't be alone, Will and Slatter will be with you also :P

LMFAO :!: :lol: :lol:

Ste_Nova
04-12-03, 10:16 AM

and me :P

Mark
04-12-03, 10:18 AM
*Setting the scene*

Carpark FULL of Vauxhalls and no-one to been seen.....Bloke wanders upto another bloke and says "where the hell is everyone?" - "Gulivers Land" says the other.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ste_Nova
04-12-03, 10:26 AM
*Setting the scene*

Carpark FULL of Vauxhalls and no-one to been seen.....Girl wanders upto another girl and says "where the hell are all the blokes?" - "Gulivers Land" says the other.....

thats more like it

Mark
04-12-03, 10:32 AM
Bingo :!:

Thanks for the 'adjustment' Ste, much better! :lol:

Puntobabe
04-12-03, 01:53 PM
*Setting the scene*

Carpark FULL of Vauxhalls and no-one to been seen.....Bloke wanders upto another bloke and says "where the hell is everyone?" - "Gulivers Land" says the other.....

so where will us girls that might be going be??

Mark
04-12-03, 02:45 PM
*Setting the scene*

Ste has adjusted it for you....

*Setting the scene*

Carpark FULL of Vauxhalls and no-one to been seen.....Girl wanders upto another girl and says "where the hell are all the blokes?" - "Gulivers Land" says the other.....

Jim
04-12-03, 03:58 PM

In the bar, getting us lads a drink :D

Jim

Ben
04-12-03, 04:04 PM
Thats if your let out, afterall plenty of ironing and washin could be done in that time.

Puntobabe
04-12-03, 04:34 PM
Thats if your let out, afterall plenty of ironing and washin could be done in that time.

thats what my dad's for, lol :lol: :lol:

Slatter
04-12-03, 08:35 PM
well if i manage to get a lift there i will be in the bar .... and will bring some money for fruitys :wink: :lol:

RobIsGrt18
05-12-03, 01:02 PM
lol @ gullivers land, i luv that place haha!! used to work in siemens just across the road, the amount of MILF in the summer :o :D

Will
05-12-03, 01:08 PM
sorry slatter i gave fruit machines up for good, cant be playing them anymore ill watch and help ppl but am determined to be strong enough to not play them.

will

Dave
05-12-03, 01:38 PM
i'll be there in a grey mk2 astra lookin thing so you won't see it in the features section. :D