PDA

View Full Version : Drunken B**STARD

Anonymous
16-03-01, 12:03 AM
Well where do i start?
it all began on saturady nite when me and the ladz decided to go 4 a cruise around manchester city center, checking out the drunken birds, and giving abuse to the gay faggots around canal street!! it was all going pritty well, we managed to blag a few wigan birds into getting thier snatches out, which was quite amusing, and then after that we approached some traffic lights near the newly built printworks, suddenly two drunken fat bastards walked up to my nova and then demanded for a lift..f**k u we thought..them being a bit big and all that , then all of a sudden the big twat leapt 4ward to the back panel putting a huge f.IN dent in the side of me nova.. icouldnt beleive!!after asesing the damage and getting some quotes from variuos panel beaters ect the lowest bill is ?120!!all coz of sum drunken fat twat with his bent mate!!devoed!! laterz

Yippee Ki Aayyy!!

Anonymous
16-03-01, 12:05 AM
....I SAY CUT THIER BLEEDIN HANDS OFF!!!!!

:'> :'> :'> :'>

Yippee Ki Aayyy!!

Anonymous
16-03-01, 12:08 AM
arseholes

Anonymous
16-03-01, 01:49 AM
I've had close misses like that....luckily, I managed to drive off, before the mad fucker did any damage.

twats is what they are.....absolute twats!

Anonymous
16-03-01, 10:37 AM
Carry a wheel nut thing in the front of your car, and just get out and smile!.... :D

Anonymous
16-03-01, 02:45 PM
i got in a fight and someones head left an in print on my front wing!! that wasn't good all sortd now part from the bitch that reverse t-boned my rear wing the other day. ?260 to fix but it'll sort the rust out!!

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!

Anonymous
16-03-01, 04:34 PM
i'd just carry a gun, then rely on your nova being fast enough to get away after shooting the b******s! X-(

paul@novaload.org.uk

paul@askins.com

Anonymous
16-03-01, 06:05 PM
Im from Wigan and Wigan birds are mad! As for the Fat ****** who damaged your car - When he approached the front of your car you could of ACCIDENTLY slipped off the clutch leaving the Fat ****** on the deck.

Anonymous
17-03-01, 04:41 AM
Sounds like some real quality birds.

Real men stick to the Essex birds, quality mad blondes that cant get enough of my Nova!!

Love it!!!!!!!

Anonymous
17-03-01, 04:21 PM
Cheers ladz, at least i will be prepared it it happens again...come to think of when him and his mates tried lifting the rear of the car up with thier hands under the arches i should ov f**n reved and left them 4 dust, aswell as taking off thier hands in the process!!!

Yippee Ki Aayyy!!