PDA

View Full Version : Sorry in advance

Anonymous
15-03-01, 11:48 PM
Sorry if i:
Seem funny, off with u, not pleasent dont make u laf, call u, mouth of at u, threaten to Fucking eat u, be really sarcastic towards u or a third party. blab shit like now or die.

Thank u (please make sure ur seat bealts are tightly fastened)

dont know why i am posting this prob beacuse im a sad sad unhappy little boy thats rreally pissed with others that do not share the same interestes as i and continuasly call me for it. maybe i should be more like those people and get rid of my car start watching football and talking sprt al day, forget about cruiseing sit in a chair and watch t.v be such a boring twat, how can people judge u on what u wear how u talk how u act with out really knowing u ("apparently im the world most boring bastard ever" so what if i am i dont need constanly reminds of this fact maybe i am camp, maybe i am immature chilish, what aare theses people jelouse cas my life full of fun and happiness? I have the best set of m8s ever Ste, hanna, Chris, Kev, Ian mingle, dicko, and all from Novaload who i see often. sorry Im KNow this aint a depression clinic just loads of stuff has got me down. No im not on drugs...... cheers for listenin to my shit and if u wana relpy sayin ohhhh shut up u big pussy thats fine cas i am a pussy.

No im just feeling sorry for myself dammm depression Leave me alone go bug someone else

Rx.

Anonymous
16-03-01, 12:09 AM
Ok all i can say is in this world it takes all sorts. Who cares if rexy dresses different and has different interests. For one were not on these boards for dress sense but for nova's and cruising. We're all on here for advice about cars. I've met rexy and he's a top lad. anyone who has got a problem with him for any of his interests or his dress style needs to have a good long think. What does it matter. As for him pissing around or acting childish i ain't never seen him doing anything other than having a laugh. Sorry if it don't make sense but if anyone needs help with getting to a cruise or anything like that then he'd help you.
Mingle

Anonymous
16-03-01, 12:13 AM
cheers mingle,

Anonymous
16-03-01, 12:51 AM
Never met the guy, buit i am sure he's a top bloke.

Have a "Cyber" beer on me. \or would you rather a cheese sani?

B-) When you become a Taxi driver, is it compulsary to have a lobotomy?

[pug_dog]

Anonymous
16-03-01, 01:00 AM
For real, everyone is different. I know I am. You should see my ex (mite be getting back together soon); totally different to me, dresses a bit gothic at times I spose, likes black etc and likes slipknot and all those thrashy bands, where as I am into me trance, most dance music and stuff so my 'culture' or 'style' is totally different, and we'd look 'weird' walkin down the street together, but we know who's inside and thats wot counts.

I know loooooooadsa peeps who most self centred people would call weird etc, but they go on initial impressions where really, they know fuck all about that person. I *hate* people who judge someone on appearance, it's lame and they prove their intellect and maturity is low.

Anyways, me is a bit tired, good post tho this is cheesey :) Nice 1 m8

Anonymous
16-03-01, 02:23 AM
rexy, i dont think you need to hear wot i have to say. but you are da man!

[naked_davo] Jessie Haters!

Anonymous
16-03-01, 09:30 AM
woo woo...big up the 'Novaload clowns'...and i can't say i'm not one of them :)

Kill your Child not your Speed

[ged_bong]
It's all me me me me me
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
16-03-01, 09:32 AM
Anyway reXy...I've hear that you've got more camp than a pink tent in Julian Clary's sausage factory...

lmao...me thinks i'm proving myself to be a clown ;)

Only kiddin m8...we need stupid comments or this site would be lifeless :)

Ged

[ged_bong]
It's all me me me me me
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
16-03-01, 10:15 AM
rexy, oh shut up you big pussy! :D

someone had to say it!

cya saturday, if u wanna cheer up just think of all the sheep at stes on sunday, plenty for you to molest!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

[pug_dog]

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
16-03-01, 01:06 PM
lmfao Baa Baa, nawww Im ok now, i was propa pissed off yesterday. but im back, P.s hope ur all wearing ur red noses.

Anonymous
16-03-01, 01:09 PM
I've got a red nose on my porridge gun cos there's a fit bird collecting money for comic relief near work...and she asked me whether or not i was wearing one...so i slapped my pork pole out...she loved it :) Burty Ditch

Anonymous
16-03-01, 01:15 PM
I got my big wide pink-with-yellow-spots clown pants on! (I think a red nose is a bit over the top tho)

Anonymous
16-03-01, 03:25 PM
never mind bud, when you finally get a Nova your life will change, doors will open and everyone will think you're a god!!!! either that or you'll become even more obsessed with cars and spend all your time working on your car!!!! :)