PDA

View Full Version : December, The month of the STING

Will
01-12-03, 09:26 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And there is is, the current calender comes to its last month and displayed is the shittest car in the calender (my old sting RIP) now dead

I miss that car, sob sob

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ade
01-12-03, 09:53 AM
memories - sweet things - or not as the case maybe.

Slim says hes still waiting for a few pics for the new calendar!.

COME ON GUYS GET EM IN - maybe get it out in time for January 2004!

Slatter
01-12-03, 11:22 AM
shame hes doesnt want my pics :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fester
01-12-03, 11:29 PM
after following my recommendations it looked sweet :lol: :D

ollster
01-12-03, 11:52 PM
my bad, i finnally sent my pics yesterday

dave.gsi
01-12-03, 11:54 PM
oh my god :o

olster in no pics shocker :!:

thats gotta be a first

Jim
02-12-03, 08:29 AM
shame hes doesnt want my pics :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh FFS, Stop crying :roll:

I'd already chosen the cars to go into the Calender. The fact that yours might not have been ready in time was a risk I wasn't willing to take. I've not even put my own car in the Calender because theres a good chance it wont be finished in time.

It's nothing personal Slatter, I really like your car, but the time issue is the major factor. I'm having to send the images of to a printer who will then have to print them up, bind them and get them ready. Then I will have to get details from those people that want the Calenders, collect payment, send the calenders off, get more printed, etc.

I'm assuming the majority of people want the Calenders as close to the New Year as possible, so I need to get them sent to the Printers ASAP.

Jim

P.S. I will put up a Sticky post asking who wants Calenders when the first one has come back from the printers so I can see the quality. Would be nice to get one printed out for me to bring to the MK meet so I might be able to take orders this weekend.