PDA

View Full Version : 'Sound off Competition'

BLueNOvaGSI
30-11-03, 05:55 PM
I am just in the process of enquiring/arranging a 'SOUND OFF COMPETITION' for the Performance Vauxhall Group (PAG, PCG & PNG) for region 10 (Portsmouth, Guildford & Southampton).

If anybody would be interested to come and watch down in Basingstoke, I'd be interested to see if this could be a good turnout.

WATCH THIS SPACE!

DETAILS TO FOLLOW!

Angela
Performance Vauxhall Groups Co-ordinator
REGION 10

(Just if anyone is interested, we are now phasing out the old name of PERFORMANCE CAR CLUBS. New name as above)

?Marty?
30-11-03, 07:48 PM
can i enter my i-pod?

wrigleys
30-11-03, 09:22 PM
can i enter my i-pod?

Flash b*****d!! :lol:

Mark
30-11-03, 09:45 PM
LOL

Stuart
30-11-03, 09:53 PM
can i enter my i-pod?

is that for your new website ? ;) lmao

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 12:06 PM
It will only be for PVG members @ the moment. Just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in coming to watch. Will charge about ?1.00 to get in.

WATCH THIS SPACE.

Dpnova
01-12-03, 12:07 PM
Ill come down and watch

Ste_Nova
01-12-03, 12:18 PM
PVG

????

Ben
01-12-03, 12:27 PM
Performance vauxhall group?

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 12:48 PM
Yes the Performance Car Clubs (PAG, PCG & PNG) are now phasing out there club name to
PERFORMANCE VAUXHALL GROUP

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 12:51 PM
I've got 3 companies that I spoke to @ Max Power yesterday for sponsorship. We may be able to get the local gazette down to. Have to make a few enquiries in December but will let you know when we are up and running.

Cheers for your support guys.

Ste_Nova
01-12-03, 12:51 PM
lol how many more P*G 3 letter names do they want...

another nail in the coffin of the PNG

http://www.pvg.co.uk/pvg.jpg

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 02:53 PM
Info on 'Sound off Competition':

The Basingstoke Gazette are going to do a story on this and will also be advertising this for the Performance Vauxhall Group.

Watch this space for Venue, Dates etc

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 04:17 PM
Would anyone out there like to volunteer to measure the 'SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS' on this competition we will be running in January??..........or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Angela :wink:

Ste_Nova
01-12-03, 04:25 PM
no :D

a2lt16v
01-12-03, 04:30 PM
think i have a decible meter at work might be able to borrow im in andover not far away i will walk over wiv me walk man and put that on it nots bad. only joking i will see what i can do

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 04:30 PM
no :D

PMSL :lol:

a2lt16v
01-12-03, 04:37 PM
YOU OUT AND ABOUT IN BASINGSTOKE TONIGHT WE WILL ALL WANT A MCDONALDS TONIGHT AND BASINSTOKE IS PROBABLY NEAREST. YOU MIGHT SEE US MY CAR A BLUE NOVA WITH SPOILER LOOKING LIKE CONCORDE AND A SHIFTY NOVA SALOON WITH BLACK WINDOWS

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 04:53 PM
YOU OUT AND ABOUT IN BASINGSTOKE TONIGHT WE WILL ALL WANT A MCDONALDS TONIGHT AND BASINSTOKE IS PROBABLY NEAREST. YOU MIGHT SEE US MY CAR A BLUE NOVA WITH SPOILER LOOKING LIKE CONCORDE AND A SHIFTY NOVA SALOON WITH BLACK WINDOWS

What time are you up there? I might pop up later.

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 04:55 PM
I forgot to ask which one of the 3 McDonalds will you be going to?

a2lt16v
01-12-03, 05:07 PM
COUYLD BE ANYTIME I MIGHT BE ON MY OWN ALL THE OTHER LOT ARE BORING WONT COME OUT IF ITS COLD ITS THE DRIVE THROUGH BY ICE RINK AND BINGO HALL. THATS ONLY ONE I KNOW ALTHOUGH I THINK THERE IS ONE BY PCWORLD AND THATA BIG CAR PARK BUT I ALWAYS NEARLY GET RUN OVER IN THE BY SPEEDING COSSIES AND ITS TOO COLD FOR THAT SHIT

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 05:26 PM
okay i'll meet you there. text me what time on

?Marty?
01-12-03, 06:04 PM
can i enter my i-pod?

is that for your new website ? ;) lmao

which one? :lol:

?Marty?
01-12-03, 06:05 PM
Would anyone out there like to volunteer to measure the 'SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS' on this competition we will be running in January??..........or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Yeah i would, i'm good at measuring things. Only got a 30cm ruler tho, is that long enough or should i go to B&Q and get a tape measure?

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 06:13 PM

Thanks

Yeah i would, i'm good at measuring things. Only got a 30cm ruler tho, is that long enough or should i go to B&Q and get a tape measure?

:lol: :lol:

Ben
01-12-03, 06:20 PM
I bought a Red GSi about 2 miles away from the Mcdonalds by PC world last week.

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 06:24 PM
I bought a Red GSi about 2 miles away from the Mcdonalds by PC world last week.

It wasn't on a 'J' plate was it?

Ben
01-12-03, 06:27 PM
Certainly was.

?Marty?
01-12-03, 06:31 PM
okay i'll meet you there. text me what time on 079** ******

might have best done this by pm? could get 'weardos' texting/ringing you. Like, for example, if someone used that number as their own (or someone elses) on friends re-united. ''oooh, betty, you sound so different!''.

Best used by someone also called angela for more 'comedy effect'. lol

And sorry for muppetising this post.

srs1
01-12-03, 06:31 PM
[quote=It wasn't on a 'J' plate was it?[/quote]

that doesn't sound promising. you had any probs with it?

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 06:37 PM
okay i'll meet you there. text me what time on 07*** ******

might have best done this by pm? could get 'weardos' texting/ringing you. Like, for example, if someone used that number as their own (or someone elses) on friends re-united. ''oooh, betty, you sound so different!''.

Best used by someone also called angela for more 'comedy effect'. lol

And sorry for muppetising this post.

PMSL, that's okay could I edit this QUICKLY?

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 06:39 PM
Marty, as for muppetising my post you'll have to suffer the consequences.........I'll beat you with my TRUNCHEON! lol

BLueNOvaGSI
01-12-03, 08:45 PM
Please enter name below if interested in entering the Competition:

Ben
02-12-03, 03:20 PM
[quote=It wasn't on a 'J' plate was it?

that doesn't sound promising. you had any probs with it?[/quote]

None at all, its very very clean still has one key for every lock on the car, no damage to any panel, boot floor is solid as is the rest of the car.

A few modifications and it should be back up for sale. was going to break it but its far to clean.