PDA

View Full Version : Got my baby back!

Barn
29-11-03, 02:16 PM
finally, got my baby back on the road yesterday after two long months! feels good to be driving around again! ahhhh, until you start it up in the morning and it runs like a bag of sh!t, lol. naah its all good.

lucky last night, was going down the garage for some fu-el, got off a junction and got up to about 35mph, lets just say quickly, along this straight by a past school, and who was sitting in the entrance to the school car park out of site, Mr Policeman in his undercover volvo.

Lucky he hadn't been there abit earlier on I was caning it then. Followed me for about 1/4 of a mile and pulled me over.

Fair do's he was quite tidy, considering the circumstances South Wales, 17 yr old, Nova, 1.4SR, no documents and abit glass-eyed (explained that it was anti-biotics). btw If all police were like this guy was I wouldn't have a problem with them.

Basically told me to sit in the car....and questioned me about drugs and my car. He was well convinced I was stoned. Lucky he didn't search my car really. I was there for a good 10mins. He gave me my first producer and then I went.

Didn't dampen my night tho coz the point is I got my car back! Well chuffed

bring on the million and one things I got planned, first-off being waxoyl-age of sills, arches etc

all the best

Barney

Philsutton
01-12-03, 03:21 PM
He gave me my first producer and then I went.

The joys of nova ownership, i get pulled all time for no reason. Like the tw&ts they are they'll normally give me one on the same day ive just been to the police station to get the previous one sorted. :evil: