PDA

View Full Version : whats the best back box to have?

Nath
26-11-03, 02:51 PM
im unsure what to have yet. i want a backbox for my nova 1.2, G reg, what do u think would be the best one to purchase???i was thinking of an ashley exhaust because its local, but can anyone else with a 1.2 give me advice?? cheers.

Stanton
26-11-03, 03:06 PM
obviously the higher priced systems will be the bollocks. as you get what you pay for

ashley are quite gud from what ive heard.

magnex are good (back box for sale :lol: )

bastuck do a system, have seen it and fell in love with it. but muchos money. will get one 4 the gte.

depends how much u wanna spend mate???

Ste_Nova
26-11-03, 03:11 PM
scorpion are good < box for sale :lol:

Jules
26-11-03, 03:32 PM
Powerflow are good *snigger*
^^ Doesn't have one for sale but you're welcome to steal it off my GSi!!

jkhilton
26-11-03, 03:35 PM
*sits back and waits for admin to move this post! :lol:

I like Magnex.

Mark
27-11-03, 12:00 AM
I vote Ashley, good and cheap.

Neil.
27-11-03, 12:09 AM
for f*cks sake put it in the right forum!

?Marty?
27-11-03, 04:49 AM
And what forum WOULD be the correct forum for this general question?

He is not seeking one for sale, neither is he trying to sell one. It is not a technical question about possible gains in power or a question about the technical aspects of fit.

And did anyone see anything about 'style' of backbox written above? I certainly did not.

jkhilton
27-11-03, 07:34 AM
Actually Marty, the question is...

What is the best back box to have?

and he mentions for a 1.2, so realistically it would be a Technical question about which is best for the 1.2 for both styling/power

:lol: :roll:

?Marty?
28-11-03, 04:45 AM
It's still a general question though. It only states 1.2 as otherwise the first question would be 'what car is it for', as it's relevant because of fit. But WHAT he wants it to be 'best' in could be anything.

Best as in value for money? Best fit? Best quality? Best sound? Best look? etc etc

If a question is COMPLETELY in the wrong forum, then fair enough, but there's no need being anal about it.