PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question - require serious answers please

Puntobabe
26-11-03, 01:34 PM
When you start a new relationship, how far do you think the relationship should go in the first 4 days if the person you are seeing had violent partners before and so is a bit weary??

Nath
26-11-03, 01:37 PM
i would just take her out somewhere, the cinema or a meal, and get to know them personally.

Breeny
26-11-03, 01:37 PM
Depends on the 2 people concerned.

Personally I wouldn't be expecting anything after 4 days, let alone whats happenned previously.

Hmm wonder who we are talking about :!:

Dpnova
26-11-03, 01:44 PM
Take it slow but let them know your still interested and get to know them :D

MC FARMER_D
26-11-03, 03:13 PM
get to know the person abit better 1st, then u wil know wot ur getting into..
and personally i think u should talk to the other person involved and explain the problem (well not so much a problem but u no wot i mean)
an u wil find that if this person likes u as much as they say they do, then they will understand and im sure everything will work out.. but jus take it as far as YOU want to, an not jus to please the other person..
if u need a chat then dont hesitate to pm me.. iss always good to talk to someone u dont know (if u know wot i mean)..
let me know how it goes..
fast kev

jkhilton
26-11-03, 03:45 PM
It depends on how you view the relationship. In 4 days, if it is a short term thing, then go for whatever would make you happy ;) but if you are after something a little more long term, then there is no need to rush into anything, just give it time and take things slowly. If it is meant to work out, then it will, if it isn't then it wont, simple as that.

Freak
26-11-03, 09:33 PM
Wouldnt get very far at all in 4 days regardless of past history....

Ben
27-11-03, 04:00 AM
Depends are you looking for lust or love?

?Marty?
27-11-03, 05:20 AM
If it's lust, then it'd just be sex/casual, rather than a relationship.

how far do you think the relationship should go
That is not dependant on an actual 'decision', and length of time is irrelevant. It goes as far as it goes, just take each day as it comes. Each person, and each relationship will be different in one way or another. BOTH parties have the right to say 'no' when they want, and shouldn't be ashamed/scared to do so. And the other person should respect that. Otherwise, they were not even worth it anyway.

As for the
if the person you are seeing had violent partners before and so is a bit weary matter, it shouldnt be of relevance. I mean it IS, but only if the person is interested in what they can get FROM you, rather than interested IN you as a person.

To be honest, this isn't a good place to ask this question, and 'muppet' corner especially so. Try Handbag.com, there's some topics regarding that (and other relationship stuff - go to 'discussion groups') there already.

Puntobabe
27-11-03, 01:21 PM
thanx everyone, looks like you all think the same as me

S2 Ant
27-11-03, 01:26 PM
Apart from you neglected to mention most of this to the guy, so how was he to know??? Mind reader perhaps???

Puntobabe
27-11-03, 01:29 PM
Apart from you neglected to mention most of this to the guy, so how was he to know??? Mind reader perhaps???

He knew about the biggest type of the violence that happened, he knew that I wanted to take it slowly cause I dont feel I can trust anyone after what I'd been thru. I suggested that we sit down and I tell him everything but he said they I didnt need to do that and what I'd told him so far was enough and that he was ok with taking it easy and to wait untill I'm ready.

Dicko
27-11-03, 04:43 PM
:?

?Marty?
28-11-03, 05:02 AM
pound it dicko.

Mark
28-11-03, 06:45 AM
LOL

Paul
28-11-03, 08:38 PM
LOL. Go dicko go.

Fester
28-11-03, 09:11 PM
no pain no gain fight through the pain barrier dicko

Nova-Flair
28-11-03, 10:28 PM
top and bottom of it is that there is no set time period. just take the relationship as far as both of you are ready to take it. If you aren't ready then dont rush if he is worth it then he'll understand

Puntobabe
29-11-03, 11:17 AM
top and bottom of it is that there is no set time period. just take the relationship as far as both of you are ready to take it. If you aren't ready then dont rush if he is worth it then he'll understand

Well he obviously dont care or understand cause it's over.

Mark
29-11-03, 11:31 AM

Well he obviously dont care or understand cause it's over.

Then he must be a VERY VERY stupid man :!:

Puntobabe
03-12-03, 08:19 PM

stupid aint the word

Mark
04-12-03, 12:38 AM

stupid aint the word

Dumb? - Useless? - Inadaquate? - Blind? - Small dicked? - Uncaring? - Idiotic? - Or all of these?

Puntobabe
04-12-03, 01:28 PM

stupid aint the word

Dumb? - Useless? - Inadaquate? - Blind? - Small dicked? - Uncaring? - Idiotic? - Or all of these?

lol

Mark
04-12-03, 02:52 PM
Nice to hear you laughing again!

Puntobabe
05-12-03, 01:58 PM
Nice to hear you laughing again!

may be writing that I'm laughing, but in reality I'm not :(

Mark
05-12-03, 05:22 PM
Mke sure you turn up Sunday and I guarantee a smile!!

?Marty?
05-12-03, 08:45 PM
oo-er!

Mark
05-12-03, 10:55 PM
Missus!

Puntobabe
06-12-03, 11:31 AM
Mke sure you turn up Sunday and I guarantee a smile!!

:o :oops: :lol:

Mark
06-12-03, 11:39 AM
Read into that what you will Claire..... :oops: 8)