PDA

View Full Version : The nova saloon pictures >>>

Anonymous
14-03-01, 11:26 AM
Is it me or do they look like cavaliers? (the old one's, mk2's i think...)

U can get nova saloons dirt cheap, and if u slammed one, stuck on sum 16s and put a big EVO boot spoiler on one...i rekon it would look quite good?

Am i mad? or just a "looking for the cheapest way possible to having a nice looking car when i get my a*se fisted be the police"....hhmmmm i finks so...

[ged_bong]
It's all me me me me me
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
14-03-01, 12:08 PM
they do look pretty cool actually one round mansfield, done up, not bad at all.

[naked_davo] Jessie Haters!

Anonymous
14-03-01, 12:19 PM
i think the touring car look one looked ok

DFBA19168@CABLEINET.CO.UK
NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
14-03-01, 01:12 PM
it would be cheap on insurance, but you can't get around the fact that there are pea green nova saloons that exist and drag the whole image of the saloon downhill!!!
I agree though, that they can be made to look ok, but I would never own one.

Anonymous
14-03-01, 02:14 PM
saloons r ace, but im strange i had sooo much fun im my saloon

Da manc "smak-ed" Thats lookin 4 a 1.4 Mk2 Sr

Anonymous
15-03-01, 12:20 AM
I've done some more today.....with larger wheels, so they look better now, and I've done a couple with larger kits.

Just to be fare to the MKII....I've done a couple of them too.

See what you think:
http://freespace.virginnet.co.uk/rich.dale/SaloonPics.html

BTW...I agree...they do look quite a lot like MKII cavs.....on the Touring Car one, I used MKII Cav SRi rear valance skirts under the back bumper!
The side skirts are also off a cav SRi (which are what I've got on my Nova - Richard Dale's Antibes in feature cars).

Anonymous
15-03-01, 11:13 AM
I had a nova saloon which was my first car.
It was a 1.2 Trip 5 door. When I got it, I had big plans for it...to lower it, big alloys (17's) and a full respray in black.
But as soon as I had the funds to build a nice car, it started going wrong.
It was a J-REG with 46k miles when I first got it, but when I got rid of it last year it had 90k miles, a worn clutch, crap brakes, 13" steelies, scratched bot and a dent in the front wing from where I handbraked the car outside my college and whacked a Merc! But I drove off as there was no damage to the merc...
They are fun cars that are very quick when looked after, I could easily get 100 out of mine, 105 at one point on way back from Brighton...
That was without a K&N and it had no mods!
Apart from some new tyres all round and a nice ice install...that was it!

Anonymous
15-03-01, 04:54 PM
that was my merc x-(