PDA

View Full Version : Carisma Fusion Front - Batsport 1 Replica

Sk8rDude
25-11-03, 12:52 PM
Does anyone know if its a good fit also does it come with fittings or do u have to work somthing out yourself? Just ordered one, any help would b great. Cheers

?Marty?
26-11-03, 04:14 AM
Did you order by telephone or online? It would have been easiest, and best option, to ask them.

I doubt it'll come 'ready to fit', since it is advertised (by them) as a 'universal fit' item. You might get a few metal strips, to fiberglass onto the bumper and use as fixings. If you're lucky.

Sk8rDude
26-11-03, 01:05 PM
i ordered it on-line, never thought of phonin to ask, makes sence really. :oops: im not sure how it'll sit at the front though cuz some pics r good of it and others aint, ie they stick out way too much at the front or they sit in nicely :?

?Marty?
27-11-03, 05:08 AM
The fit depends on how they were fitted, rather than on the product itself. To an extent.

If a pro fits it, they can cut it/reshape it and make sure it fits tightly. It WILL need painting, and if you're having the pro's do that, i'd let them fit it too.

a2lt16v
28-11-03, 12:49 PM
sorry but that bumper is a bastard to fit mine was an inch to wide had to be chopped down middle and glassed back together shorter ends needed pulling in to match the angles of the wings and there are no mounts on it. pain in ass looks nice when fitted tho. designed for saxo thats why it doesn't fit the nova too well. i may have had a bad one

Sk8rDude
02-12-03, 12:37 PM
got the bumper the other day, u were rite, didn't fit worth of shit! found a way of fitting it though and didnt need to be cut, which was lucky, i just used the brackets off my old bumper and fiber glassed them on and it seems to have done the job. hoe did u secure ur's?