PDA

View Full Version : Missy

dan_mk1
24-11-03, 08:18 PM
any1 got/heard the new missy album??
for any1 who likes hip hop you have to get this album! timbalands work is awsome :D

Jules
24-11-03, 09:19 PM
Got it - not listened to it yet, also got Tmibaland and Magoos album - If you like Missys stuff you'll like that aswell.
But for me the G Unit album is the current champ in my CD player (Been in there 3 weeks and it looks like it's gonna stay for a while yet!!)
:D

dave.gsi
24-11-03, 09:27 PM
lol, got G-Unit in mine at the mo. only bought it yesterday but its feckin mint.

also gonna buy obie trice as ive heard its one of the best 8)

Nath
24-11-03, 09:55 PM
buy cd's??? why not just download them off kazaa. well its what i do anyway saves me a few quid.

dave.gsi
24-11-03, 09:59 PM
thats illegal :roll:

you'll put the music industry out of business soon.

lol, joking. its cos i'm not good with computers and wouldnt have a clue were to start :roll:

Stanton
24-11-03, 10:31 PM
try like www.downloads.com or similar and get win mx, kazza or my fave limewire

can get sum kool mixing programs too

Nath
24-11-03, 10:37 PM
downloading off kazaa isnt illegal! maybe having them on cd is but im not sure!

dan_mk1
24-11-03, 11:16 PM
Got it - not listened to it yet, also got Tmibaland and Magoos album - If you like Missys stuff you'll like that aswell.
But for me the G Unit album is the current champ in my CD player (Been in there 3 weeks and it looks like it's gonna stay for a while yet!!)
:D

iv had a few of the timbaland + magoo cd's but iv found there never as good as timbland colaborations!

i dont think g-unit are all that, none of em would make it if it wernt for 'fiddy cent' and the only reason hes around is cos of eminem + dre :roll:

?Marty?
25-11-03, 03:07 AM
buy cd's??? why not just download them off kazaa. well its what i do anyway saves me a few quid.

I prefer having the ACTUAL copies with the official cases and sleevenotes. Yes, it is easier/better (arguably) to have mp3's (even mp3 jukebox), but i prefer seeing the CD's in my collection. I like graphic design and sleevenote art features heavily in that. Copied cd's just dont compare, and would look shit next to all my other cd's (got hundreds).

This goes for dvd's too.

Tho i do have loads of downloded tracks, as i wont buy singles and sometimes it's not worth buying an album just for one song (tho i have done that many many times before). And i want music to listen to on the pc. Also, i use mp3 in the car, so burn the tracks off the pc. Otherwise i buy official albums.

And finally, Kazaa is shit. Full of viruses, spyware and tracks/fims etc, that have been renamed to other than what they actually are. Pisses me right off.

LiD0N
25-11-03, 12:55 PM
http://www.cdcovers.cc and a good printer and u got basically what the shop sells ya