PDA

View Full Version : Breaking mk 2 Nova, loats of parts...

MattNovaTD
23-11-03, 03:59 PM
I am breaking my '91 Nova. It was originally a TD but now has a knackered GTE engine in! I was going to fit a 2.0 16v but have lost interest and am getting a new car. Here are the parts off the top of my head:

16" Speedline Alesio Alloys, good condition, good tyres, continentals on the rear and other good tyres (can't think of the make at the min!) on the front. Tyres are 195/45/16 - ?300

Uprated dampers, very good ride - ?60

-40mm springs for TD, good condidition - ?40

Full GSi interior inc door cards etc. Usual tear ni drivers seat, otherwise mint - ?150

Black GSi dash, no holes etc, good condition - ?100

Extra set of black GSi headrests, never fitted to rear seats - ?10

Corsa Steering wheel and indicator stalks - ?20

Electric windows with buttons (wired to work so that pressing up actually makes the windows go up!) - ?30

Cobra Alarm, not CAT1 but have all papers, can be removed by professional - ?80

Clear rear light clusters, mint - ?60

Rear GSi bumper in red - ?20

Smoothed tailgate with Mondeo spoiler. Needs some work - ?80

GTE/GSI sideskirts (unpainted) - ?20

BRAND NEW, never fitted Novadose sideskirts, still in bublewrap - ?80

Front set of Poly bushes, excluding anti roll bar bushes - ?10

Front headlights - ?10 each

Injection fuel tank - ?20

2.0 16v calipers - ?30

GSi calipers - ?20

4 branch manifold for 1.6 GTE/GSi - ?50

Full custom stainless steel exhaust made by Cobra, was originally for the TD, but have modified it to fit the 4 branch manifold. No leaks etc, oval tailpipe. Sounds awesome on car with manifold, preferrably sell both together - ?100 on it's own or ?140 with manifold

Almost new radiator for GTE engine - ?15

Chrome door sills - ?10

False floor in two parts for the boot, made from MDF - ?10

M3 mirrors with proper PVD baseplates, unpainted in black - ?20

Boot solenoid/button to fit in standard place in dash - ?10

Astra GTE digital dash and sender. Dash is the tick type with the black cover removed for extra brightness. Good condition - ?60

Front anti roll bar x 2 - ?10 each.

That's just the bits I can think of off the top of my head. There's load of bits I probably haven't thought of. The car is still in one piece at the minute with the GTE engine still in. Let me know if there's anything else that I haven't thought of.

I can provide pictures if they are needed.

Buyer must either collect or pay postage. I am from Cambridgeshire, between Peterborough and Cambridge.

You can email me anytime weekdays at matthew.law@cambridgeshire.gov.uk or call/text me anytime on 07876255101. Also PM.

I'll post some pics of the car when I can upload them.

Matt