PDA

View Full Version : drum an Bass fans

TUBZGSXR
23-11-03, 03:29 PM
duno if anyone on here is into drum an bass but i went to see Dillinja N Lemon D (wel known producers) at the JUnction IN Cambridge an they had their Valve SOund system with them, its bin sperciphically designed for Drum an bass, an the bass itself was incredible, an u dont even realy have to like the drum an Bass that much it worth goin just for that bass! just rumbles right through u!! wicked night, an would recomend it to anyone just for the experience!! there currently tourin around the country...

mazza
23-11-03, 07:11 PM
i sooo wanna hear the valve system! drum and bass is heavy, best music for subs, if you dont like drum and bass its prolly coz you havnt heard it loud enough to feel it. its all about feeling it, and the really low end bass

the valve sound system is over 90,000 watts, think the basic system is 2 stacks each about 18 foot wide by 12 foot high. and you rave right next to it and you can put your face against it and stuff and you can sit on the top of the stack. aint too bad for you ears either coz its not high frequencies. its like being inside a sub woofer the size of a hall with a cone the size of a whole wall

big up raving crew :D

olly55
24-11-03, 04:59 PM
iv herd the valve system its impressive but drum n bass is boring now i only listen to old skool dnb now n again it all about the new uk urban scene

Stanton
24-11-03, 06:01 PM
kinda liking drum n bass rite now but havent got that much.

ne one got some tracks 4 me to dwload?

olly55
24-11-03, 11:19 PM
dpendsx wat sort ur after m8, if ur after old skool try these 4 starters

WOLF
CHOPPER (every1 knos this one lol )
peace love and unity (personal fave)
ronnie size - brown paper bag

jus a lil taster of around the 1997 ish tyme, my sister got me int oit wen i was in yr 6 lol

the new stuff is alot more mental than the old beatz btu asi say im nto a fan of the new stuff nemore i dnt follo it as the scene got very boring