22-11-03, 05:03 PM
lookin gud m8, nice workshop!

keep going, shud b gud wen dun

tundoM
22-11-03, 06:51 PM
that is one clean looking nova :D

elgan
22-11-03, 07:00 PM
fitted one of my corsa c sri 16s tonight (et40) and cranked the coilovers rite down and adjusted the camber

she can sit 100mm low, tyre well up the unrolled arch with absolutely no rubbage

only thing is, u cant turn the steering wheel far before it touhes the arch lip, gonna get that rolled asap now.

This is all on the front by the way

Rick Draper
22-11-03, 07:29 PM
I have just spent the day fitting my leda fronts and mine can go down so low the gearbox is on the floor and still have about 2" more travel to go! :lol: :lol: Rick

andyrs1800
23-11-03, 12:46 AM
I have seen your feature, looks Proper Bo mate... any chance you could post the full size images? pref the last 2 mate, Cheers,

chenco
23-11-03, 01:25 AM
Looking nice mate. Are they crome mirrors I see??? Very original? You buy them like that or make them? And are they Mk4 Astra handles? They look sweet. Keep it up mate? You going to do anything to engine?

Jules
23-11-03, 08:12 AM
I have just spent the day fitting my leda fronts and mine can go down so low the gearbox is on the floor and still have about 2" more travel to go! :lol: :lol: Rick

Gotta see pics of that!! Go get ya cameras the pair of ya!!
:o

tundoM
23-11-03, 11:02 AM
And are they Mk4 Astra handles?
Correction they were mk4 astra handles. See pic below.
http://www.icehouse.net/kriss/elgan.jpg

olly55
23-11-03, 01:29 PM
lookin clean m8, i havc got the mhandleson my mota too, goin to dehandle it tho as i dunno if its jus my car but the handles dnt have the normal spring in the r really stiff to pull up and hav to go up quite a way until it unlatches

Mark
23-11-03, 01:51 PM
For Fucks sake, will you please write in plain English :!:

olly55
23-11-03, 02:01 PM
i rite how i wanna type thanx son, i can see one fuk up on spellin where i havnt used the space bar correctly the others r abbrievitaions, get wiv the tymes m8 not everyone likes the queens english

Mark
23-11-03, 02:41 PM
Err - son, I'm probably old enough to be your father!

And I think you will find that if you want to stay a member you would be best advised to start writing properly as most will not tolerate it!

As for Queens english, kiss my bottom, I asked for PLAIN english....

And as for get with the time's, I think you will find it is you who is lost in time as everyone else has stopped writing like a TWAT and only use abreviations in texting etc.

So, grow up and get with it :!:

Stanton
23-11-03, 02:58 PM
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:01 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i rite how i wanna type thanx son, i can see one fuk up on spellin where i havnt used the space bar correctly the others r abbrievitaions, get wiv the tymes m8 not everyone likes the queens english

im all for abbreviations but im afraid tymes is not an abbreviation of times.

stuff like 2morro and u, r ...etc are universally used but some abbreviations, like leaving out gs on the end of ings can be generally annoying as the r not reli needed, they only save one letter!

i agree type how u wanna type but you may find that because of the way you type some will not spend time working out your abbreviations meaning you may get misuderstood or you post not read at all

elgan
23-11-03, 03:26 PM
ive got a mk4 handle drivers side, nothing on passenger side

its all written in the spec

also, my handle opens as it should, isnt still, and doesnt foul anything, took me ages to get it like that mind.

the mirrros came in chrome, i dont know whether or not to c/code them?

olly55... have u got mk4 astra handles on your nova? any pics? i hoped i was the first

Stanton
23-11-03, 04:34 PM
i rekon colour code ure mirrors m8,

although not seen em in chrome yet on ne other car

andyrs1800
23-11-03, 04:44 PM
If this was me... I would get some chrome bumper inserts for the bumpers to match the mirrors, also get the sus on so it sits how it should, stick all the wheels on and see how it looks, Chrome mirrors would probz look proper bo with the chrome bumper inserts, different to... Go for it... :D

krobinson
23-11-03, 07:27 PM
Car's looking fantastic mate. Really clean, shiney! Looks like it rolled outta the factory!

What coilovers are you running in the front?

I see you have 2 choices for wheels, i think you should go for the softstars, still not very common, and look fantastic!

Keith

chenco
23-11-03, 10:46 PM
the mirrros came in chrome, i dont know whether or not to c/code them?

I think leave them. They look good wit the chrome petrol cap. How come you got only one handle? You going to put another on drivers side or remove the one you got. Don't think you should have just one. I love the Mk4 Astra ones though so I'd go for two of them. Was it easy to fit? I want to fit Mk3 Astra handles to mine as they are flusher (is that even a word).

andyrs1800
23-11-03, 11:35 PM
Am i right in saying he has a Astra mk4 handle on the drivers side, and no handle on the other side? if so there is no problem.

elgan
23-11-03, 11:39 PM
i didnt want owt on pass side, after the effort gettin the drivers door mint i didnt fancy doing it twice

andyrs1800
23-11-03, 11:49 PM
Lazy..... Only messin, best way, just havin drivers door handle is a good idia, Nobody can jump in the other side if ya dont lock ya doors, just smoother, better and safer...

Dare-devil
24-11-03, 10:41 AM
Your Nova is looking mint m8.

Keep it up. :wink:

Ben
24-11-03, 04:01 PM
Does look nicely done.

With regards to the spelling/typing if you cant go to the effort to type correctly dont expect anyone to go to the effort of reading it.

Jon_nova1
24-11-03, 05:14 PM
nice job mate i'm doing the same kind of stuff to mine but not as deep because i haven't got a garage that's why i'm here now i was out doing it before but was freezing so finished of a bit of meshing and fibreglassing then got a cuppa

olly55
24-11-03, 05:23 PM
lol watver ben i cudnt care less if no1 read my posts as none r aimed at u,

corsanova - hmm i think ur a lil out of touch son i type how i speak and how i txt u wudnt understand and i doubt half of the older lot on here wud so do me a favour and stop the treats bout if i want to continue on dis board coz iv been der dun that its the net for fuks sake

old enuff to be my dad? then wat the fuk u doin o nthe internet? using forums christ, u shud get out more lol

locky
24-11-03, 08:17 PM
LOL hope CP doesnt read this hell kill ya! :roll:

elsey197
24-11-03, 10:50 PM
looks lovely in the last pic mate, keep us updated

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/1320big8.jpg

Nova-Flair
24-11-03, 11:39 PM
olly55 if i were you i would just calm down.

all we are asking is that you type in plain (ish) english so that members can understand your posts.

it isnt so much to ask and there is no need to argue with other members about it. you WILL get banned cos i've seen it happen time and time again!

if you dont want to use decent english go and use roybacer!

olly55
25-11-03, 04:06 PM
yes but u r not me so dnt tell me wat to do, i type as i wish i type as i txt / speak,

yes i make sim mistakes with the spacebar n tha tbut most of my spellings is exactly how i txt / speak, i cud type in plain english i am more than capable but i jus dont want to and dont see the need wen all i use a pc for is to use the net.

why do u gain turn it into a roybacer vs novaload thing? jus finding a reaso n4 me to kick off and get banned?
sad.

RobIsGrt18
25-11-03, 04:17 PM
^^ what a c**k !!

elgan
25-11-03, 05:44 PM
pls keep all this crap off my nova thread :)

Nova-Flair
25-11-03, 10:39 PM
soz elgan its just this lad is doing my nut. can u not spell or summat olly? is that ur prob? i aint arguing bout it and im sure a few people on here would back me up (or i would like to think so) either type properly or Fuck off.......simple as!