PDA

View Full Version : It's been such a long time .....

Anonymous
13-03-01, 08:10 AM
... Hey peeps, sorry it's been so long since i've been here but i've had my access totally revoked, i'm temporarily using somebody else's to post this message. Firstly i'd like to apologise for the wait for those who are waiting for stickers.... i'm not happy with my mate at the moment, he should have done me them ages ago and it seems he still hasn't..... if i don't get them soon i'll send your money back as it's not right to hold onto it if your not getting your stickers. I'm trying desperately to get a decent connection setup at home which i can use. I've not had much time recently as i've started viewing pubs, getting paperwork sorted etc. I think it's pretty much certain that Donny show will be my last event and i should have rid of the GSi soon after then. But as i've said before i'll be back..... hehehehe, i may have an Evo 6 but i'll be back B-) Well, i've said my bit so i'll be off now. Cheers, Lee.

GSi For sale :)
lee@novaload.net
j903gft@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous
13-03-01, 08:20 AM
It appears that I was posting my message to you about the stickers etc at the same time you were posting yours:) Sorry to hear about your access denied situation and thanks for letting us know - it aint been the same without yer and you've missed out on a fat(another) Elgan argument:D

Anonymous
13-03-01, 11:12 PM
Lee, get in touch mate, Matt should be sending my ticket along with your car pass to you. I have lost your mobile number, so if you could phone me (07796 148238) that would be cool.

cheers
John

Anonymous
14-03-01, 08:31 AM
my mobile is 07796 334820

lee@novaload.net
j903gft@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous
14-03-01, 08:37 AM
I'll give you a call around lunchtime.

John

Anonymous
14-03-01, 11:31 AM
ok mate, about 12.30 yeah.

lee@novaload.net
j903gft@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous
14-03-01, 01:14 PM
sorry to be a pain in the neck, but I'll have to phone tonight, I am a little busy at the moment!!!

Anonymous
14-03-01, 01:26 PM
Don't worry about it mate, give me a call about 8.00 - 8.30, is that OK ?

lee@novaload.net
j903gft@yahoo.co.uk