PDA

View Full Version : Model Novas update

ade
18-11-03, 11:22 AM
Right,

Now I've finally got the garage sorted - which is my new workshop I can start the model novas again - not worked on them since the week before Trax! (had everything in storage till recently)

So I'm hoping to get stuck in big time in the enxt few weeks.

TBH I dont weant to rush it so I dont think I'll get any done before Christmas however you never know...

Thanks for all the interest by the way! I have LOTS of orders so I wanna make sure its just right before I start shipping them out

(click the link in the footer to see the TEMPORARY site!)

Ade

linzTDI
19-11-03, 08:57 AM
Cool 8)

chenco
19-11-03, 05:17 PM
W'kid. Good luck with that. Hop all goes well. I'll probs order one when my Nova is done.

Mark
25-11-03, 12:27 AM
Excellent!

What are the chances of you being able to make a Saloon version Ade?

ade
25-11-03, 12:32 AM
lol - had aragorn asking about this also - shouldnt be a problem (he says) - I mean basically (and excuse the simplicity) its just a box bit on the back with a new bumper, wheel arches and (maybe) rear doors...

TBH as I was discussing this with locky a while back - he has a 5 door hatch. probably once that models up I'll move to saloons - however wuld very much like to cover the full range however I'll be honest and say sometime next year - gives you plenty of time to save up!

It will be on the cards though - in the future - hopefully by then I'll have worked out how to make the interiors too!

:wink:

Mark
25-11-03, 06:51 AM
Excellent :!:

Jules
25-11-03, 12:04 PM
Have you thought of telling Total Vauxhall magazine about your models when they are in full production? I should imagine you'd get a lot of interest from the readers that don't use NL.

ade
26-11-03, 04:21 PM
yeah - plan is when fully up and running to hit mags with ads and articles.

Also planning on a possible stand or summut at future shows...

8)

Need to see how the first few come out 1st.

brian
26-11-03, 06:35 PM
well from the model you showed me at Trax i reckon they are going to be absolutely perfect :D

brian
26-11-03, 06:40 PM
well from the model you showed me at Trax i reckon they are going to be absolutely perfect :D