PDA

View Full Version : Provisonal driving license

Adam
16-11-03, 03:31 PM
Hello,
does anyone on here have a provisional license now. Because i received mine yesterday, and just want to make sure that the DVLA haven't made any mistakes. Should there be any thing under the Provisional Entitlements, because on mine there isn't. Doesn't that mean that i can't drive anything. The categories are on the photocard, just there is nothing on my paper counterpart apart from my name,address,driver number and signature. Thanks for any help guys

Nath
16-11-03, 03:38 PM
i passed my test about 3 months ago and i dont think my provisional had any of the catogories on. you can drive both a car and a moped up to 50cc. for the car u have to have 'L' plates on and also have a passenger over the age of 21 and who has held a driving license for at least 3 years. hope this helps m8

Adam
16-11-03, 03:55 PM
Can anyone else confirm that there is nothing in the provisional entitlments part,thanks

GirlracerUK37
16-11-03, 05:37 PM
I have just got my proper licence, and no there is nothing under the elements your fine :)

nikki

srs1
16-11-03, 08:12 PM
i passed my test about 3 months ago and i dont think my provisional had any of the catogories on. you can drive both a car and a moped up to 50cc. for the car u have to have 'L' plates on and also have a passenger over the age of 21 and who has held a driving license for at least 3 years. hope this helps m8

you have to take your cbt before you drive a bike. (i missed the word ride out cause i'm horny tonight)

but if the dvla have printed your previsional out, then take it as the bible.(written in stone)

Nath
16-11-03, 09:57 PM
ohh yeah sorry! u do have to have a full license to ride a bike aslong as you have 'L' plates on it. and then u dont need a CBT. and the bike has to be below 125cc.

Adam
16-11-03, 10:12 PM
So there is nothing in the Provisional Entitlements section of the paper counter-part, this is my first provisional license as i am 17 in 4 weeks and the license starts on my birthday. I just want this confirmed before i have to send the license back

Jon_nova1
17-11-03, 02:29 AM
now you won't have anything written on it