PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a spare Speedline Alessio???

NovaNeil
15-11-03, 04:10 PM
Im really desperate for a Speedline Alessio! I've advertised and have had no reply. Has anyone got one spare they wouldn't mind shifting? Its just I can't afford the ?120 or whatever it is for a new one.

Please anyone?

Cash waiting!

Ir doesn't matter if its scrapped or the paints coming off. As long as it isn't buckled.

Cheers,

Neil

Neil.
15-11-03, 04:31 PM
and again this should be in the Wanted section as i just told punotbabe, admin might not like this post being here.

NovaNeil
15-11-03, 04:38 PM
Sorry it was........

Its just I really need this wheel. And the Advert in the wanted section has been there for a while with no reply. :cry:

karl Rowntree
15-11-03, 04:39 PM
Think i seem to remember ben saying he had 2 spares niel, have you tried him mate?

Would sell you mine but its replacing my allready buckled alloy.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

peester
15-11-03, 06:54 PM
and again this should be in the Wanted section as i just told punotbabe, admin might not like this post being here.

it wasn't puntobabe it was girlraceruk. think the girls'll get wound up youre getting them confused??

Ben
15-11-03, 06:58 PM
I have got two spare but now Will wont sell them as he wants them as spares for his car and his girlfriends.

NovaNeil
16-11-03, 11:51 AM
So you definetely won't part with one Ben???!!! Ok, nevermind it looks like i'll have to buy a new one. Cheers anyway.

Neil