PDA

View Full Version : Help me

bloke
15-11-03, 10:37 AM
hi guys i got pulled by the pigs last nite driving a car i wasnt insured on i said i was insured but the basdterd gave ma a producer.
What can i do??
cheers lads

privatepie
15-11-03, 03:04 PM
isnt there sum sort of fine u can pay if ya dont turn up? otherewise ur fucked

Jules
15-11-03, 05:03 PM
Your screwed, tough tittys, next time drive with insurance - it's idiots like you that push our premiums up.

Take your punisment like a man.

Ste_Nova
15-11-03, 05:08 PM
9 points sorry....

better knock up a fake ins doc in photoshop*

*took 3 days to do one with a photoshop expert

Aragorn
15-11-03, 05:10 PM
was the car u were driving insured at all?

if so you could get the owner to take his documents up and say he was driving assuming you didnt give em your name

if the car wasnt insured at all then your fucked - they prolly knew that before they even pulled you over since they can check the cars almost instantly via computer to see if its insured/taxed/registered

Jules
15-11-03, 05:22 PM
better knock up a fake ins doc in photoshop*

*took 3 days to do one with a photoshop expert

I can see the message now:-

"Novaload.net does not condone the use of Photoshop for making false insurance documents, printing money or any other illegal activities.
Novaload.net cannot be held responsable for any imprisionment, fines or extradation orders imposed from trying it.
Police fines can go up aswell as down. Your home maybe at risk if you can't afford to pay the mortgage.
Other paint packages are also avaliable"

:lol:

Alex
15-11-03, 06:31 PM
your own fault for not insuring the car. NO sympathy at all.

dave.gsi
15-11-03, 08:08 PM
^^^^^^^ditto.

Phil_G
15-11-03, 08:25 PM
HA HA !

:roll:

chenco
15-11-03, 08:51 PM
I agree with the guys above. Shuda paid insurance. Nothing you can do really.

Ben
16-11-03, 12:10 AM
If you have insurance on another vehichle check that policy, a lot of companies insure you on any other vehichle that dosent belong to you, so might be covered that way.

Apart from that,,, You will go to court and get a fine in the region of ?100-500 depending on your financial situation.

epo
16-11-03, 09:19 AM
your own fault for not insuring the car. NO sympathy at all.

agreed tough shite

bloke
16-11-03, 05:09 PM
i only borrowed the car it was my brother in laws car and i wasnt aware i wasnt insured on it, he told me i probly was. and now he's told me it aint got an mot either!

i was thinking do u recon i would be better off just not takin the documents in or just go in and explain??

Jules
16-11-03, 05:11 PM
Doesn't matter - you're gonna get it no matter what you do, by not taking anything in or going to see them you're just making it worse for yourself.
At the end of the day you should of checked if you were insured and not taken your brothers word for it - Whichever way you look at it - IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT.

GirlracerUK37
16-11-03, 05:33 PM
I would go and and explain that you thought you was insured, if you explain urself your proberly get yourself out of a little bit if shit !!! if you avoid the matter you are fucked !!!!

Nath
16-11-03, 06:18 PM
i dunno if this will work... but make a receipt saying you have just brought the car and you were taking it back home. it might work but dont count on it.

dave.gsi
16-11-03, 06:50 PM
emigrate to spain

srs1
16-11-03, 08:39 PM
i dunno if this will work... but make a receipt saying you have just brought the car and you were taking it back home. it might work but dont count on it.

good idea there.
but at end of day, you as the driver should know that you are or not insured on other vehicles. i am, so i aint got not probs. i know this cause i am insured on my car and the docs state so.

if i went down the pub and a lad said take my bike for a spin, would i NO!
i aint done a cbt.

Moral is mate, know the law and what you ARE insured on.

Bet your bro in law said he had a 12" too.

S2 Ant
16-11-03, 08:48 PM
Stupid thing to do in my opinion.....Time to suffer the consequences....

Should be insured... no wonder ppl like us have to pay sooooo much!

GirlracerUK37
17-11-03, 07:05 PM
emigrate to spain

Emigrate to the North pole, police can keep away from places that dont stock macdonalds !!!

nikki

chenco
18-11-03, 12:34 AM
[quote=jbobo]Bet your bro in law said he had a 12" too.

Why would his brother mention the size of his sub? :P Or maybe its his alloys

srs1
18-11-03, 06:56 PM
i was talking about his nob.
if he believed that he'd believe anything.

Nath
18-11-03, 07:02 PM
huh where did u get that quote from?? i didnt say that!

Jim
18-11-03, 08:24 PM
The police won't be any more lenient if you try and plead your innocence on "not knowing you weren?t insured" as they probably get people every day saying that exact thing.

Stupid situation to get yourself in. No sympathy!

Jim

chenco
18-11-03, 11:59 PM
huh where did u get that quote from?? i didnt say that!

Sorry jbobo, I Managed to mess up the quote thing. Its very complicated for my small brain. srs1 said it. :lol: It was in a post where he had quoted you.

Sorry for any inconvinience (spelling) caused.

Nath
19-11-03, 08:35 AM
lol i will let u off then!

chenco
19-11-03, 04:55 PM
Thats very kind of you.

GirlracerUK37
22-11-03, 02:16 PM
so what u said to the police then ????

bloke
25-11-03, 10:37 AM
well so far all thats happened is i have gone to the police station and explained. The guy said unless i can prove im insured on the vehicle i will get done for just the MOT but if i cant ( which i cant) then i will get done for both. So i have to wait for a court date now.

Dpnova
25-11-03, 10:48 AM
your fcuked then basically,

bloke
25-11-03, 02:46 PM
pritty much. Shouold have a few months of cruzin tho before they take my lisence!!

Jules
25-11-03, 02:53 PM
Oh well that's alright then.
:?

No wonder my insurance premiums go up year after year.

Dpnova
25-11-03, 02:55 PM
No wonder my insurance premiums go up year after year.

:lol:

Will
25-11-03, 02:58 PM
uninsured nob fucking ****, twat arse bastard, tosser tit, monkey

:lol: :lol: :lol:

?Marty?
26-11-03, 04:09 AM
'say you didn't know', etc - ignorance is NOT a defence.

'say you just bought the car and were taking it home' - irrelevant, since you have to sort the insurance out before you can DRIVE it. When/where/why is irrelevant, it's a strict liability offence.

AND. you deserve all the punishment you get. If you had caused damage to me or my property whilst in that vehicle, i would NOT give a shit as to any excuse/reason you may conjure for not having insurance, and would sue YOU personally under civil tort for every penny it costs me. AND you would also be liably to pay legal expenses, other reasonably incurred losses (such as me taking a day off work, having to use alternative transport if i had to), for the actual inconvenience and etc.

And if you couldn't afford to pay, i'd butcher you and sell your kidneys on e-bay.

Hope you learn a lesson from this anyway.