Neil.
15-11-03, 12:23 AM
well p!ss off and do us all a favour

linzTDI
17-11-03, 10:01 AM
what you mean you cant be bothered any more

Dave
17-11-03, 10:02 AM
stop moanin an come to the novaload meet in mk!
fed up with what ant??

Dpnova
17-11-03, 10:05 AM
How come your selling your GTE already :?:

Nova-Flair
17-11-03, 11:16 AM
eh? whats all this about?

Puntobabe
17-11-03, 01:52 PM
I just can't be bothered anymore

whats up hun?? :(

Ben
17-11-03, 02:01 PM
Everyone gets like that.

linzTDI
17-11-03, 02:06 PM
whats brought this on all of a sudden tho as he has just got the car and should be loving driving a nova again

Ben
17-11-03, 02:08 PM
Its fucked

linzTDI
17-11-03, 02:15 PM
really how where why what?
I was off on friday so i must have missed something someone fill me in please

Dpnova
17-11-03, 02:22 PM
It was to do with the alarm and dash

Mark
17-11-03, 04:28 PM
Don't you dare Ant! - That's cowardly! - Come back and say hi!

linzTDI
17-11-03, 04:29 PM
he aint showed his face on here today yet managed to put his car on ebay

Barn
17-11-03, 04:52 PM
didn't realise the work was so hard. can't you just get the work done?

ffs hardly the end of the world ant!

Anton
17-11-03, 06:00 PM
my life sucks at the moment. Can't be dealing with the stress :evil:

Mark
17-11-03, 06:45 PM
Come on Ant!
Pull yourself up mate!
It will get better...

If I can help in any way just let me know :D

Dave
18-11-03, 11:24 AM
cheer up ant stress makes the world go round an keeps bald people bald :?
if you need any help with the car or just need a pint am just up the road :D

Anton
18-11-03, 11:48 AM
cheers everyone

S2 Ant
18-11-03, 11:54 AM
From one Ant to another.... chin up mate, i've been thru a lot of shit lately and now things are finally starting to pick up.... Just hang in there

Anton
18-11-03, 11:56 AM
thanks ant2

Puntobabe
18-11-03, 01:45 PM
Cheer up hunny. Sounds like you need a big hug. I know I do. I'm not having a good time at present either, but they way I see it is that it can only get better. I've got two cars, 1's been vandalised so has to go back to the bodyshop and the otherones been in an accident, so can't drive either, I'm single, none of my mates are single, so I never get to see them, and to top it off our pc at home is fooked so can only access internet at work, but I can't get on all sites cause of a bl00dy firewall.

Alex
18-11-03, 03:41 PM
Well if this is post to tell everyone how miserable we all are here goes:

I have graduated from university, but still have no proper job. I am stuck in a crappy part time job which I hate the work and most of the people. I have applied to over 60 jobs now with only three replies and two of those were rejections.
I am single at present and have been for quite a while now, while most of my friends are in long term relationships. This means that I don't see them so often now. Everyone around me seems to be getting on with their lives and sorting themselves out apart from me. Life is poo.

Gotta laugh though, nothing else I can do.

Chris LR
18-11-03, 04:23 PM
Do what I did, set yourself some kind of goal.

I was doing some work in a small seaside town in Wales about a month back.. I;d driven 2 hours in the rain (in the Clitroen) I wasn't feeling very well and I couldn't start my work for 2-3 hours - meaning I'd have to drive back in the rain at night getting home late. I was pissed off

As I sat in the Car park - I said to myself, next year come back - in a car that you actually like and with 'a job that you enjoy'

Simple, so 1 month later I've saved ?500 towards 'a better car' and I've been for 2 job interviews. My plan for the year will be to milk the xmas/new year overtimeat index for all that I can take, then write to every single place that I wouldn't mind working for.

Stuart
18-11-03, 04:25 PM
/me stands up. "my names stuart and ive got PUD (post university depression)" lol

im in a similar situation to Alex, but i do have a gf, but may aswell be singel as i rarely see her as shes in swansea blah blah waffle waffle

Everyone goes through a crappy patch, and ive noticed that its usually during November/December, not sure why (well i know why it is for me) but in mid dec most folk get out of the rut and carry on all hunky dory. I recon its the lack of sunlight that the winter insues upon us.

Cheer up everyone, as D:Ream said, Things can only get better :D

S2 Ant
18-11-03, 04:35 PM
Choooon! :lol:

Alex
18-11-03, 04:38 PM
no-one like to be alone/ not achieveing around xmas

S2 Ant
18-11-03, 04:42 PM
at least i know i'm not the only one that seems to be having a crap time lately... have got sooo low in the last couple of months but friends have helped me get back up again and now things are on the up... (have the shit i've bin thru i cant really put up on here, but i was v low!)

Things will pick up soon mate... just gotta hang in there

Anton
19-11-03, 08:25 PM
I can't take it anymore.

Car
Friends
Money
Job
Women
Parents

I don't know what to do

Jules
19-11-03, 08:45 PM
I can't take it anymore.

Car
Friends
Money
Job
Women
Parents

I don't know what to do

Just chill, It might seem like everything is going wrong for you at the moment and believe me I know exactly how it feels, only a year ago I was also very down with life (Was prescribed pills to calm me down so I could sleep) and I thought my life was going no-where. Now 12 months on everything has changed and my life couldn't be much better.

Just keep your cool and you'll work your way through it, if you ever need to talk about anything then there seems to be plenty of people on here who'll listen (Including me).

If you need us, you know where we are.

Jules

Mark
19-11-03, 11:20 PM
Well said Jules :!:

jim sri
20-11-03, 10:28 AM
mate-whats up with the gte?i thought we were gonna drop a valver in?
if you need help with alarm/car/engine loom wiring i know someone that would sort this for you for no cost.
let me know mate...

Puntobabe
20-11-03, 01:55 PM
I can't take it anymore.

Car
Friends
Money
Job
Women
Parents

I don't know what to do

We've all been there hun, it's times like this that you found out who your true friends are. If you ever need a chat let me know, i'm a good listener and easy to talk to. Can't have you feeling down like this. :cry:

S2 Ant
20-11-03, 02:08 PM
Yeh as people are saying, you can and will get thru the bad times, you just need to spend time with ppl like your friends etc.... dont spend too much time alone, cos the more of that you do the worse you will make it all in your own head....

I know i'm new to the forum, but there are plenty of ppl here that wanna help if they can... and i dont mind either cos been thru a lot lately, including a trip to the hospital... (i'll leave that one to ur imagination)

So just try hold it together mate.... things can only get better!!!

Anton
21-11-03, 12:00 AM
just totally had enough of everything today. Really really really getting stressed now

Dave
21-11-03, 12:22 AM
come on bert chin up :!:
things is meant to be good just got back into a nova got job at halfords sorted, know things ain't exactly goin tp plan atm but will get better, know how chuffed you was when you 1st got the gte, there is loads of help availiable to you from nl people if you want/need it not just with the car stuff keep yer chin up an you'll get through it
an remember smile :D

?Marty?
21-11-03, 04:14 AM
pluck your nipple hair, it'll sort everything out.

Ben
21-11-03, 04:38 AM
I used to get like you are now, its what shaped me into the kind and considerate person i a today.

In reality all i think of now is about myself and no one else- with no exceptions.

I do get a lot of shit of family/friends but they just have to take it as it is now. Most have learnt.

Its the only way to go, caring is for people who care.

?Marty?
21-11-03, 06:30 PM
You are not special.
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
You are not your job.
You are not how much money you have in the bank.
You are not the car you drive.
You are not your fuckin khakis.
You are the all-singing all-dancing crap of the world.

This is your life.
Good to the last drop.
This is your life.
And it's about as good as it gets.
This is your life.
And it's endig one minute at a time.

Anton
22-11-03, 01:51 AM
I want as many people as possible to kick me up my rear end so I can sort my life out

Mark
22-11-03, 10:39 AM
Go on then, I'll bite.....

The end of what Ant :?:

sh0rty
22-11-03, 10:52 AM
Put your head up, face the world!
Look after number 1, because if you don't no-one else will

Cheer up, you'll pull out of it on the brighter side :D

Anton
22-11-03, 10:59 AM
thanks I'm cheering up a bit now :D

Mark
22-11-03, 11:12 AM
Good

Puntobabe
22-11-03, 11:17 AM
thanks I'm cheering up a bit now :D

I'm glad to hear that hun, keep smiling :D

Chris LR
22-11-03, 09:16 PM
Whatever the problem I follow 3 simple steps

1. Take a step back to where things last made sense
2. Think to yourself, Do I really give a fuck
3. Ignore other peoples suggestions and do what the fuck you want.

Anton
23-11-03, 01:05 AM
well now cambelt broken so cars fucked.

my gf has just dumped me for a mate

oh let the good times role

baha_guy
23-11-03, 01:07 AM

:arrow: sorry to hear that

tundoM
23-11-03, 03:03 PM
chin up mate, it could be worse you could be an egg (http://www.cutestuf.com/funpages/view.cfm/679) lol

Barn
23-11-03, 04:12 PM
just go and kick the fcuk into ur 'mate'

he can't be no proper mate

Mark
23-11-03, 05:18 PM
chin up mate, it could be worse you could be an egg (http://www.cutestuf.com/funpages/view.cfm/679) lol

Lol - Good one, I like that!

?Marty?
24-11-03, 01:03 AM
just go and kick the fcuk into ur 'mate' he can't be no proper mate

Yes. VERY manly.

Dont take it personally. If your gf no longer wants you, doesnt mean that there's something 'wrong' with you. Just means she's not right for you. Would you rather she pretended to like you, just for your sake?

And as for your mate, YES it sucks, BUT it happens. 'Cant/shouldnt date your mate's ex/sister' etc etc, are stupid rules, and dont apply when feelings are concerned. THOUGH if he IS a mate, then he should try and be considerate about it, and not flaunt it in your face and etc.

Life goes on mate, and finding the one girl that's right for you, WILL be worth all the heartaches you suffer until then.

Wont seem like it now, but time will heal and make you forget. MAKE yourself think 'it's HER loss', and you'll be ok. If you're angry, channel it in the right ways. Go to the gym and pound some weights! It'll keep you fit, make you feel better and make you look better.

Puntobabe
24-11-03, 01:57 PM

I does all happen at the same time hunny, I had 3 nasty bfs in a row (1st was violent, 2nd stole from me and 3rd was an untrustworthy tw@t), had my Punto vandalised, got a nova run-around, ex kicked the door in, then had someone hit and run me, then had an accident in it. Things have only just started looking up for me.

Did your mate get with your gf while you were still with her?? If so then he shouldn't be classed as a 'mate'. If they got together after she split with you then really it's only her that you should have a problem with, although I still aint very nice of your mate to start seeing her.

Just keep your chin up hun and you know where I am if you need a chat.

Take care xxx

essexrudeboy
24-11-03, 02:09 PM
Anton, is that the bloke in the yellow megane???
u guv him some dirty looks last night!!

btw, im the one who jus sold my fester to neil for a pinbt of carlsberg and some cheesy chips, spk to u last night! :wink:

Barn
24-11-03, 06:13 PM
Yes. VERY manly.
lmfao, more manly then having a manicure anyway.

i know what i said would make me feel better.

Anton
24-11-03, 07:12 PM
hello mate

dave.gsi
24-11-03, 10:02 PM
anton, it seems like your very down on your luck at the minute.

how about i bring a bit of sparkle back into your life by offering to buy your speedlines :wink:

?100 :wink:

?Marty?
25-11-03, 03:16 AM
Yes. VERY manly.
lmfao, more manly then having a manicure anyway.

i know what i said would make me feel better.

Maybe it would, BUT.

If someone tries their luck with your gf when they KNOW she's with you (or even worse, IN your presence) THEN it IS manly to beat the shit out of them, as they are clearly disrespecting you and you MUST stand up for yourself. Otherwise it is a compliment if guys chat her up without knowing she's 'taken'.

Doing that AFTER you have been dumped is NOT cool and just shows that you are posessive, jealous, desperate, low in self esteem and etc.

Oh, and i have had a manicure. Nothing wrong with looking good.

Puntobabe
26-11-03, 01:31 PM
I does all happen at the same time hunny, I had 3 nasty bfs in a row (1st was violent, 2nd stole from me and 3rd was an untrustworthy tw@t), had my Punto vandalised, got a nova run-around, ex kicked the door in, then had someone hit and run me, then had an accident in it. Things have only just started looking up for me.

sorry, I take that back, things aint on the up for me, I had enough too :(

Dpnova
26-11-03, 01:35 PM
Not you aswell, chins up everyone

Nath
26-11-03, 01:39 PM
ohh well im happy now ive got my seats fitted!! hopefully new girlfreind soon. :D

chins up everyone

Dpnova
26-11-03, 01:40 PM
ohh well im happy now ive got my seats fitted!! hopefully new girlfreind soon. :D

chins up everyone

Your talking asif your going to buy one :o

Nath
26-11-03, 01:44 PM
lol well... i dont need to the birds from my school go mad for the car :lol:

Dpnova
26-11-03, 01:47 PM
Then you will get to test the back seats :wink: But remember the legal age is 16 :P

Puntobabe
26-11-03, 01:48 PM
lol well... i dont need to the birds from my school go mad for the car :lol:

I think it's wrong if someone only goes out with you for you car

Nath
26-11-03, 01:48 PM
lol ive only got front seats at the minute! more room in the back to lie down :wink: lol...

Sk8rDude
26-11-03, 01:49 PM
jbobo wrote:
ohh well im happy now ive got my seats fitted!! hopefully new girlfreind soon.

chins up everyone

Your talking asif your going to buy one

lmao
MAIL ORDER GIRLFRIENDS
http://aprettywoman.com/g.cgi/4119000190512216.148.246.1341069854378

Nath
26-11-03, 01:51 PM
lmao! anyway i make the car look good by driving it :lol:

Dpnova
26-11-03, 01:52 PM
MAIL ORDER GIRLFRIENDS
http://aprettywoman.com/g.cgi/4119000190512216.148.246.1341069854378

Mate that is so sad :roll:

Sk8rDude
26-11-03, 01:54 PM
come on it was only a joke!! :oops:

Breeny
26-11-03, 01:57 PM
I hope no one goes out with any of us for our cars..

We drive Novas! They would need there heads looking at :o pmsl

Dpnova
26-11-03, 01:58 PM

True, if i think of it like that then my bird must actually like me :lol:

Puntobabe
26-11-03, 02:03 PM

:lol: :lol:

Well there are some good novas about (yours being one of them Breeny) but I think it is really wrong to see someone cause of their car.

Philsutton
26-11-03, 04:47 PM
what girls do you know that actually like novas? all the ones i no hate them. I wasnt even allowed go look at the all novas at trax because of it. :(

?Marty?
27-11-03, 05:28 AM

:lol: :lol:

Well there are some good novas about (yours being one of them Breeny) but I think it is really wrong to see someone cause of their car.

Not WRONG as such. The person that does it is shallow. The person with the car, is a USER. BUT, both of them are using each other so are 'equal'.

Also, it'as like the song ''girls dont like boys, they like cars and money''. It couldnt be further from the truth. Just OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.

Puntobabe
27-11-03, 01:33 PM
Not WRONG as such. The person that does it is shallow. The person with the car, is a USER. BUT, both of them are using each other so are 'equal'.

Also, it'as like the song ''girls dont like boys, they like cars and money''. It couldnt be further from the truth. Just OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.

Well I've never gone for a bloke cause of his car, 2 of my bf couldn't drive when I first met them, the other one only had a cr@ppy run-around belmont that was really falling apart with tonnes of dents in it (his mates used to kick it and jump on it), and as for the most recent one, I personally dont really like the car he has.

jkhilton
27-11-03, 02:11 PM
I personally dont really like the car he has.

:o that's like kicking someone in the nuts!!! lmao! you better hope they dont ever see that! :lol:

Puntobabe
27-11-03, 02:20 PM
I personally dont really like the car he has.

:o that's like kicking someone in the nuts!!! lmao! you better hope they dont ever see that! :lol:

It shouldn't matter cause I liked him for him, not his car. He couldn've had a cr@ppy old skoda as far as I was concerned, it was him that I was attracted to and interested in.

jkhilton
27-11-03, 02:23 PM
lmao! it was a joke!!! :roll:

?Marty?
28-11-03, 05:04 AM
Cars are irrelevant to me too, i only care about pussy. lol

Nah i'm kidding. Snoop said it in 94, 'we dont love dem hoes'. M.O.B.