PDA

View Full Version : computer help !!

nova198
14-11-03, 09:04 AM
hi all i am in desrerate need of some help with my computer. when i am on the net no pictures will display on any web site. all i get is an empty box with a little red cross in the corner. this goes for ant picture at all. all i can see is writing. someone please help.

wisewood
14-11-03, 12:03 PM
On your internet explorer window Click Tools > Internet options.
Then click the advanced tab.

Scroll down about half way until you come ot the multimedia section and there will be an ption which says "Show Pictures" if this box has a tick in it already i do not know where the problem is, but if it hasnt got one... it needs one.

Hope this helps.

http://www2.novaload.net/files/wisewood/internet_explorer.jpg

wisewood
14-11-03, 12:05 PM
and yes i know you cant see the image - but if you do it right you will be able to see it when it is working and know you founf the right bit.

chenco
14-11-03, 01:28 PM
LOL :lol: Thats a bit anoying. can't see the image to fix the problem about not seeing images. Like when i had a virus that wouldn't run .exe's I got a patch but it was an exe!!!!

Fester
14-11-03, 01:33 PM
lol! thats quite funny!

"change some settings if it works youre in"

Dicko
14-11-03, 02:16 PM
dont suppose you have that silly google bar at the top of internet explorer? or maybe a firewall such as zonealarm/tiny etc

wisewood
14-11-03, 02:57 PM
Right i have emailed the image to him/her. That might help eh lol.

nova198
14-11-03, 06:28 PM
my pictures box in my tools has got a tick in and it is still the same. its really pi**ing me off now. come on someone please help