PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P....everyone read

Anonymous
09-03-01, 05:58 PM
hi peeps,

i had sum news today that a bloke i ave known all my life, had a tragic car crash last nite which killed him........its shook me up a hell of alot as he was only 17. wot a fucking waste. as u can proberly tell i am completely fucked up bout the whole thing. wen u've known sum one that long. and u get told that they ave perished in a car crash, it makes u sick........well i've said wot i wanted to say, so feel free to write wot u want as long as it not fuckin slak

chris

RIP SCOTT

Anonymous
09-03-01, 06:13 PM
That's harsh mate, no news like that is good, but when it is someone you know and they are so young, it makes it even worse.

John

Anonymous
09-03-01, 06:18 PM
sorry to hear that mate, i know how much it is to lose a close friend. :(

Anonymous
09-03-01, 06:24 PM
sorry mate :(
luckily i ave not had to go throught losing a friend yet but i know its hard
dan

I SHARE THE HATE FOR BUS DRIVERS!

dfba19168@cableinet.co.uk

Anonymous
09-03-01, 07:08 PM
Sorry to hear that, my friend at college hung himself so I know what you are going through.
Sleep tight
Simon:(

Anonymous
09-03-01, 08:02 PM
Sorry to hear that Chris, hope you got my email.
Jim :(

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
10-03-01, 02:53 AM
Sorry to here that m8.....I know what it's like (I've lost 2 mates that way).......it's bloody terrible!

Anonymous
10-03-01, 08:26 AM
Sorry, i know what you are going through. I lost my best friend the same way.

B-) All Pug drivers are W*nk*rs (exept my missus) X-(

Anonymous
10-03-01, 11:48 AM
sorry buddy.

Anonymous
10-03-01, 12:14 PM
That's awfull, sorry mate. :(

Get out of my sweet shop.

Anonymous
10-03-01, 12:18 PM
i lost my best mate on boxing day when he crashed on the A6 in hazel grove. i'm sure some of ou know about this crash as you live around here.
He was also going out with my sister, my family has took it hard.
it is awful
i just drive alot carefully now

:D

Anonymous
10-03-01, 01:15 PM
Hi, ive nicked his name and am doing this 2 piss him off. I just want u lot 2 answer me one thing, what is the fscination wiv ur dicks? Cos Chris has a thing about his. :'>

Anonymous
10-03-01, 05:16 PM
yes mate its a shame, it nearly happend to me once when i was im a really bad head on crash with my mate, i was strecherd to hospital but i was ok. make u fucking think when u boot it round the streets.
i was only 17 @ the time

lesson to be learned peeps
KEEP THE RACING FOR THE TRACK

everybody does a bit ov speeding now and again but be sensible

im not saying your mate was racing on but if he was driving sensible then it proves just how dangerous cars can be.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
10-03-01, 07:43 PM
Sorry man.I can say I don't know what that feels like but I feel for u mate.
drive carefully peeps.

Anonymous
10-03-01, 08:34 PM
everyone takes the risks, every time i get in my car i risk my life (ian and kev will confirm this) at the end of the day shit happens

Anonymous
10-03-01, 10:56 PM
im sorry 2 hear about that mate... seems to be happening a lot around here lately

as for "wots the fascination with novas"... try posting a new message on the forum... this aint the right subject to be posting it in

speak 2 ya 2moro maty :)

:D "I want some crispy cereal, some chewy nougat... UP THERE!!!" :D

Anonymous
11-03-01, 10:21 PM
Sorry m8. my condolences too the family.

Anonymous
12-03-01, 10:13 AM
that's terrible, sorry mate.

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

Anonymous
12-03-01, 11:20 AM
Yeah same happened 2 me...i lost a m8 who i'd known since i was born (we were born 1 day apart in the same ward) he didn't wear a seatbelt and some1 pulled out in front ov him...We gave him a good send off though..,on the way 2 the funeral we got over 50 maxed cars 2 follow the hearse 2 the church....

Wear seatbelts lads n' lasses!!!