PDA

View Full Version : zuast & brakes HELP.....

nova m@rk
12-11-03, 12:36 PM
need some help does anyone have a 1.3 sr that has a zuast that is straight out the back bumper and not sideways ish also if i go and get some cavaler or astra 16 valve calipers rom the scrapy when i buy some grooved discs do i just buy them for the car that the cllipers was off and will they fit or will i have to drill them :fadein:

rgv_stu
12-11-03, 12:44 PM
if you want it straight then get a box for a 1400 mk2 but it wont come out the same hole if used on a mk1 bumper.

as for discs if you get the 256x24mm jobbies then buy discs for the donor car ie cav sri. the bolt pattern is the same for cav and nova

nova m@rk
12-11-03, 05:24 PM
cheers geeze :+:

m.d.
12-11-03, 06:14 PM
to get the zorst to come streaght out of the bumper i got powerflow to make me one. im selling it now so if ure interested then let me know.

its a full system and i payed 180 quid for it eirly this year. its stainless so it has the lifetime warrenty on it.

i am running a 2.0 now and am going to try and rally prepare the nova so im saving for a compatition exhaust.

Jules
12-11-03, 08:54 PM
Mongoose and Magnex come out straight (Not at an angle).
Not sure about other makes.

nova m@rk
13-11-03, 12:26 AM
forgot the name but thires a silver 1.3 sr with a peco powermaster in the sr's section meaning to ask him if its just for a 1.3 of for anothe model buying my 4-1 manifold from super novas the next couple of days hopfully after my digital camera comes