PDA

View Full Version : NOva's signature

Gobby
12-11-03, 04:33 AM
Dunno if it is just me, but each time I get this signature, my pc hits a go slow when I reach a page that NOva has posted on.

Not bitchin here, it's a bloody good sig, but just wonder if this is just me or if anyone else has it,

dan_mk1
12-11-03, 09:55 AM
aah the power of p4 and a 2mb connection! :lol: :wink:

(work of course!)

wisewood
12-11-03, 12:07 PM
yeah i have the same thing here at work - it doesnt so much go slow, but it is noticable that there is one of his posts around.

Stuart
12-11-03, 04:34 PM
not wishing to appear a git, but can it be removed?

its "good" i suppose, but a tad annoying.

Jules
12-11-03, 08:22 PM
It's annoying cos the words scroll too quickly for my eyes to read what it says - transcript please N0va...........

Ben
12-11-03, 08:37 PM
and...

Wheels are round not square!

srs1
12-11-03, 09:08 PM
come on neil, sort it out. i have tried catching several lines at a time. i suggest drinkinh heavily and try and make sense of it then.
right i'm off to the pub, then i'll try my theory.

Neil.
12-11-03, 11:50 PM
sorry :oops:
been removed

Mark
13-11-03, 07:08 AM
It took me 12 goes to read it all, I kept forgeting where I got to and starting again...lol

wisewood
13-11-03, 10:30 AM
if it is viewed in full screen it is easier to read as the words are bigger and thus easier to read quickly.

it rambled on about the nova and how great it is and how much he loves some of the members on here and would like to give them some bum love.

Anton
13-11-03, 10:45 AM
I was one of those members :lol:

wisewood
13-11-03, 10:49 AM
lol i think i was too.
no way is he getting his sweaty little paws anywhere near me for some bum loving. :|

dave.gsi
13-11-03, 12:51 PM
:lol:

scrolled too quickly for me to read. all i got was something about maxpower kits :?

Neil.
14-11-03, 03:50 AM
it reads...

The Nova

The Nova is not a toy, it is a way of life, It is a automobile, treat this special thing with respect and it will serve you well. However if you start to kick, hit, and abuse it you will be left with a car that does not like you. Mod the Nova how ever you like, but do not turn it into a Max Poo'er wanna-be, This does not do your Nova any favours, plus it makes you look like a twat. Max Poo'er was invented for the gimps in the Modding world that love neon washer jet, chrome wipoer blades and viper stripes. If you do not want to follow these inhuman scum then there are a few steps to follow.
1. Keep it original
2. Only body kits that LOOK good are aloud
3. Nothing takky
4. Let it be recognised as a nova, not a saxo.

Now you may not agree with what i have said, if you dont, then go buy another car mag to your collection of Max Poo'er.

There are many fine examples to follow on this webiste, Ade who built his own nova and did an amazing job, His mother who re-trimmed his seats and interior. Ian, who's cars get better and better. Anton who had a nova, then brought a corsa and realised it's a womans car and has gone back to a nova. Cool marty has a very nice nova, love his paint. Andy who has had 2 nova's for ages, ok they didnt work but at least he held on to them for ages. And now his Miss's has got a nova. That guy with the yellow mental nova, DPsomething, cant remember his username.
Now these nova's are a fine example of how they should be! Not crappy ones that look like a christmas tree.

Thankyou for your time and why did u stop and read all this?

Neil

And andy, u wish i wanted ur bum!

Mark
14-11-03, 06:57 AM
And andy, u wish i wanted ur bum!

:rofl: