PDA

View Full Version : New Novas

Anonymous
09-03-01, 11:46 AM
Just a quick question if Vauxhall decided to build Novas once more who would be up for a brand spanking new one? I know for a fact that I would!

Anonymous
09-03-01, 11:48 AM
it depends if they added a few more bits to the interior or if they paid any attention to how people have modified them and actually made a few alterations(like no locks or deeper front bumpers etc.)

Anonymous
09-03-01, 12:01 PM
I've thought about this myself. All manufactures seem to be going for curves. the corsa looks like a jelly mold, although the new one seems to have a few more sharp edges to it. A re-vamped Nova would look mint, like jkhilton said, provided they take note of how they've been modifed and act acordingly they could be on to a winner. Even the latest Novas are nearly 10 years old. I for one would be intrested.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
09-03-01, 12:04 PM
Nova Turbo special edition with 2.0 16v turbo and leather!!!!!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---

Anonymous
09-03-01, 12:08 PM
what bout one that looks like a pug, ian would love that!

Anonymous
09-03-01, 01:53 PM
NO!!!! It would ruin the the thought of havin a car which is no longer manufactured.:(

Anonymous
09-03-01, 04:05 PM
i think it would be quite good as they will be better made (the rear arches!!), be a s.hit load more realiable! and the brakes would be a whole load better. and they would be made with bigger engines as std!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
09-03-01, 07:12 PM
Remanufactured with rear coil-overs and enough width unde the arches to fit some nice 17 or 18`s ,mmmmmmmmmmm :D

Anonymous
09-03-01, 11:33 PM
it's posssible apparently vw made a few more mk1 golfs and sold them in south africa. I saw this on a site u could order one but I cannot prove this as it was ages ago

Anonymous
10-03-01, 12:15 PM
i'd be up for that as long as it had the sameish looks as the Novas we own. And still have the high modification factor. But a nova with no rust probs etc would be wicked.

Has any1 looked in 1 of the old PNG magazines there are drawings of prototype novas in there. there all rounded.

:D

Anonymous
10-03-01, 12:36 PM
the mk1 golf is still made in south africa, apparently the south africans don't like the new shape golf!!!!!