PDA

View Full Version : Car got broken into yesterday

Slatter
10-11-03, 08:20 PM
Well i got to work this morning unlocked etc....
2 hrs later i look at my car .... which is parked up outside waiting for a respray.... and notice that both drivers side windows are smashed and missing :o ran over to it ... headunit was still there (with face still on :oops: ) only the little surround had been popped off.
Then look in back to see seat folded down .... But amp and cd changer still screwed inposition :)

Pretty pissed off with glass all over place and muddy footprints on seats..... but i will take all interior out and clean it!
Same with the windows.... they gotta come out for respray.... Ive got away lighty just needing 2 windows retinting basically.
Lol i bet the had a shock if they tried starting it ..... (no engine ) :lol: :lol:
I personally recon it was little kids cos the obviously didnt have any tools unless they were disturbed

Oh well tomorrow night im going to be studying all the sucurity cameras that are on the site :lol: cos unless they cot over 7 foot high fence with razor wire on top, THEY WILL be on camera walkin up toward out workshop!!! :lol: :lol:

I do hope the wore balacalavas if they did get caugt on camera... for there sake !!!!

locky
10-11-03, 08:51 PM
Nice to know ur stuff is still there m8!
pisser bout the windows tho!

Philsutton
10-11-03, 09:11 PM
at least they didnt take anything like they did with mine. Ive just put a new window in but it needs tinting now :(

Mark
10-11-03, 11:10 PM
Buggers!!

dave.gsi
11-11-03, 12:31 PM
unlucky. my girlfriends mum had her ford ka broken into yesterday. they bent the door out at the top (smashing the window in the process) to open the door and nicked fuck all. all that damage for nothing

Nova-Flair
11-11-03, 02:52 PM
at least they didnt take nowt but i mean it still feels shit when u have to replace stuff that they have damaged :evil:

wisewood
11-11-03, 03:59 PM
whats with all the stupid criminals lately?
breaking into a car an only takin ghte surround on the stereo? bending the door on a ford ka when its cleearly much easier to just smash a window...

and in my dream last night i came out of asda to find that someone had stolen (get this) THE TAILGATE on my Clio.

:? :? :?

?Marty?
11-11-03, 04:54 PM
lol yeah but that's not a REAL criminal, just a dream one.

pickle
11-11-03, 05:01 PM
wisewood said
whats with all the stupid criminals lately?
breaking into a car an only takin ghte surround on the stereo?

maybe they only needed the surround!.haha i hate the little bastards, i think u should get some mates wait and kill!

Dicko
11-11-03, 05:02 PM
sure theres nothing missing? taxdisc?

Slatter
11-11-03, 06:14 PM
lol nothing else was stolen

Its was sat outside my work .... no mot or tax .... NO ENGINE ! lol
Its still insured though at mo...

Just gotta get a couple of windows tinted..
Interior will come out for respray anyway.

Now to find the little bastards :twisted:

SKoob
11-11-03, 06:17 PM
sorry to hear that m8. makes me bloody cross when you can't leave anything for 5 mins with out it being vadelised or stolen :evil:
if only u had this sorta anti-theft
http://www.stickdeath.com/2003auto.html

CP
11-11-03, 10:05 PM
Scum! :evil:

Neil.
12-11-03, 02:20 AM
im lucky, my car's not been broken into, im hoping my proximity has paid a big part in that! Hope u catch the scum! i know u had no engine but was alarm on with battery?

rgv_stu
12-11-03, 01:46 PM
unlucky mate :(

shoot the little fecks

PAG
12-11-03, 06:24 PM
lol i think it was an upset 14 year old by the way u treated her.

and life goes on