PDA

View Full Version : The spoiler thief strikes again!

Philsutton
09-11-03, 04:29 PM
Was at work last night, and with an hour to go i got a call to reception. Turns out that someone had broken into my car, well kicked the back window in an took what sound system i had, broke my glove box trying to open it(retards). To top it all off though they tried to nick my spoiler just pulled at it. Luckyly it was attached well and only cracked it, but the point is there is know need. I am getting sick of these low life scum that decide "oh thats a nice car, its mine now" ive worked hard to get my car how it is at the moment just fpr some knob cheese to ruin it cos they dont work and sponge off other people. Its like every week now something is happening to the car, im am still waiting to catch them at it where my lump hammer will be greeting them. :twisted:
Im thinking of getting a second nova to run around in to stop people having a go at mine, it might save the trouble.

oh an the group of lads that did were wearing base ball hats........hmm what a surprise.
phil

epo
09-11-03, 04:55 PM
sorry 2 hear bout that mate fuckin pikey scum

(wots wrong with baseball hats i wear 1 and am no thievin pikey :lol: )

Philsutton
09-11-03, 05:04 PM
i know that not everyone who wears a base ball cap is a thieving retard, but it just seem that everyone that broken into/vandilised my car have all worn base ball caps.

epo
09-11-03, 05:06 PM
aye i know wot u meen mate am only messin

Tilly
09-11-03, 05:32 PM
gits
sorry to hear it did u have no alarm?

Neil.
09-11-03, 05:34 PM
where did it happen, i mean wat part of uk?
and as tilly said, alarm?

Philsutton
09-11-03, 05:47 PM
it has an alarm, no locks on the car at all, the only way in is with the remote locking or through the window. They choose the window. It was in Nottingham need i say anymore.

srs1
09-11-03, 05:57 PM
sorry about that mate.
it is as you said, why do we work at something that you want for some little gippo to rip it off.

i think you'd be better off getting a spare motor to run round in.
the only thing i would say, is not to go ott when you get them. i know your p***ed off, but you dont want a criminal record for wasteing a piece of scum.

Philsutton
09-11-03, 06:09 PM
im currently looking for a cheap run about not bothered what it is as long as it has MOT an Tax an very very cheap.

Mark
09-11-03, 06:55 PM
Sorry to hear that Phil!

Jim
09-11-03, 10:08 PM
Ever since my Nova got brken into a few years back, I've always been careful when choosing where to park it. Most of the time we'd take my girlfriends ca (1.1 MEtro at the time). It was horrible to drive and slow as a snail, but at least my Nova was safe in the garage.

Sorry to hear about that Phil, there are scum on this planet and theres nothing that we can do about it :(

Jim

Neil.
10-11-03, 01:13 AM
I am VERY careful where i park my car, i once parked it in this busy car park at cinema, then got out of cinema and the car park was empty, about 11pm at night, my car was on it's own! I was so ready to hear the 2 beeps wen i disarmed it to tell me the alarm had been off , but it didn't, i just hope that my proximity helped alot in detering them.

?Marty?
10-11-03, 02:21 AM
I am VERY careful where i park my car, i once parked it in this busy car park at cinema, then got out of cinema and the car park was empty, about 11pm at night, my car was on it's own! I was so ready to hear the 2 beeps wen i disarmed it to tell me the alarm had been off , but it didn't, i just hope that my proximity helped alot in detering them.

Posted this before:

Thatcham cat 1 and it was in a car park that was FULL when i came out the cinema at about 11pm. Saw the lights flashing and heard the siren as soon as i got out into the foyer bit. Turns out mine and three other cars (one right next to mine) got broken into that night. Had window put through and ?350 headunit (it was a Sony non-removable 'chameleon' type face one) and 20 CD's nicked. Car park also had cctv and security guard. No one was caught.

dave.gsi
10-11-03, 12:30 PM
u need to stop going to the cinema :lol:

epo
10-11-03, 06:05 PM
wonder where big nathe and rally slag were :?: :lol:

?Marty?
10-11-03, 06:06 PM
lol

that is IT! The moral is, dont drive your cars. Wrap them up and lock them away. lol

I got pulled over once (for NO reason) and the copper was all shouting at me "WHERE ARE YOU GOING.....WHY ARE YOU DRIVING THROUGH MY VILLAGE!?". Erm, isn't that what cars were invented for!? So you can get in and drive to places?