PDA

View Full Version : burnt out nova!

big_nath
09-11-03, 03:53 PM
ahh i was really exited when i heard about this nova that had been dumped down a gully and left there for a week! i was gonna go and strip it :twisted: but as i got there some little s##ts had set it alight! i was well guted! was it anyones nova?? it was in the Birmingham area! a red sr i think!

epo
09-11-03, 05:01 PM
so lemme get this straight sum lad or lass who probably work really hard 4 his car had it nicked heor she was probably really gutted and u thought ud make it better and scavenge it 4 owt u cud find

if it'd hadnt have bin burnt out wud u have come on here after ud nicked evrything
and said "was it anyones"
"it was ok till i took everything on it"

PIKEY :evil:

Neil.
09-11-03, 05:36 PM
big nath, u deserve shooting and banned from this site.

srs1
09-11-03, 05:51 PM
ahh i was really exited when i heard about this nova that had been dumped down a gully and left there for a week! i was gonna go and strip it :twisted: but as i got there some little s##ts had set it alight! i was well guted! was it anyones nova?? it was in the Birmingham area! a red sr i think!

that is well harsh. i'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if someone did it to you.

Your a bad man nath :evil: :evil:

big_nath
09-11-03, 06:34 PM
lol guys im sorry! thing is the car has been there for 2 weeks i think! and the police knew it was there! and the engine was knackered this was no ones car trust me no 1 would treat a car like this! i wouldnt have wanted to touch it if i knew it was someones pride and joy.and as for my car id love for someone to come nick it lol i could do with the insurance money! nahh jokin. wouldnt wanna lose my nova

Mark
09-11-03, 06:59 PM
:evil: :evil:

Anton
09-11-03, 07:03 PM
I hope your car gets nicked and someone strips your bits. How would you feel if it happened to you. One word - SCUM

privatepie
09-11-03, 09:12 PM
i recon u should hitch up ur van 2 ur transit and leave :twisted:

epo
09-11-03, 09:59 PM
i recon u should hitch up ur van 2 ur transit and leave :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

big_nath
09-11-03, 09:59 PM
theres nufink on my nova its standered. but forget woteva i said im not a bad person honest! i have respect for everything and everyone! and i wouldnt steal ever! my parents brought me up better than that! as im only 17 ive got a long time to wait before i can start modyfying my nova!
and yes i do feel sorry for who evers car it was. i would be guted if it happened to mine. i apologise for what i said. plz dnt hate me!

Stuart
09-11-03, 10:37 PM
1) buy a dictionary :)

people, are you honestly telling me that youve never driven past an abandoned car and thought, hmm i could do with such and such a bit??!! i have, but never acted on it. and this guy is jaut a kid, so go easy on him

any further demonstration of muppetness will require a slap lol

srs1
09-11-03, 11:26 PM
cambridge, i think you need the dictionary or keyboard lessons. my two finger typing system aint failed me yet. you should adopt it too.

as for nath. hehehe dont sweat it, were all guilty of thinking it, but your worst mistake is thinking it out too loud. slap on wrist. :cry:

?Marty?
10-11-03, 02:25 AM
How would you KNOW it was abandoned!?

What if it broke down, and the person can't afford to have it towed/repaired and isn't a member of recovery services, so they've just left it there to be picked up when they have more money. Might look abandoned after people 'help themselves to the nicer bits' or just smash a few windows and etc.

If i was a wee nipper, i'd probably do something stupid to a car like that too if i'm being honest. Didn't always think of the consequences then. But always paid them.

Mark
10-11-03, 06:46 AM
The other thing is that he clearly would have stripped it had it not been burnt out!!!!!!

big_nath
10-11-03, 09:48 AM
theres no way i wouldve stripped it because i didnt need parts i just wanted the bumper of it. go on slap my wrists! :oops: but the car had been stripped anyway before it was set alight there were a bunch of kids at the top of the gully who told us they had stripped it and set it alight! i admit i was wrong for thinking about doing such a crime.

wisewood
10-11-03, 10:00 AM
lmfao - the complete about face this guy has done throughout this post is astounding. I reckon he jsut came on here and wanted to sound big and clever to impress people and it's backfired.

Funnily enough the vauxhall nova website you have found does not like people stealing or damaging vauxhall nova's.

big_nath
10-11-03, 10:05 AM
your proberbly right there. i did have a moment of madness and thought it was clever to tell u about this and man do i regret it! looks like ive got to prove myself as a good person which i am! this stupid act serves me right and im damn sure i wont be doing it again. i think im gonna go shut up and get to work on my nova and come back when ive grown up a bit.

because i guess u lot hate me now?

Anton
10-11-03, 10:07 AM
I think we should all do what the simpsons did on the episode where they went to the football came.

Bend over and all give us a turn to kick you up the arse :D

big_nath
10-11-03, 10:14 AM
lol what ever it takes to not be hated!

pickle
10-11-03, 12:56 PM
say death by the chair.

PAG
10-11-03, 01:03 PM
chill out girls its only a car. who cares! if he wants to rob it up let him. his choice! theres loads of dumped ones in essex mate!

dave.gsi
10-11-03, 01:14 PM
why dont you just re register to the site under a new name and pretend that it wasnt you. thats what i'd do lmao

rally_slag
10-11-03, 01:18 PM
its only dumped no1 cares n if its been sitting there for ages old bill aint gona give two shits,i robbed loadsa shit of a dumped nova saloon down a coutry road with police aware on it.needed new bulbs headlights,sunvisors etc etc.so am i bad den?if nething ur doin dem all a favour!!!would u prfur to pay and be a mug or just get it off a Dumped car???think bout it.

dave.gsi
10-11-03, 01:22 PM
well i hope dat wen ure car iz robbed it getz stripped an torched innit bling

rally_slag
10-11-03, 01:29 PM
innit bling u taking da piss???it had police aware on it and was left there for a month dont ne1 will claim it back afta den!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave.gsi
10-11-03, 01:32 PM
what what word innit bling mate. i iz finking u iz takin de piss from me?

nobber

rally_slag
10-11-03, 01:35 PM
na mate y iz u vexing at me blood!lol

dave.gsi
10-11-03, 01:44 PM
:roll: :lol:

dan_mk1
10-11-03, 01:59 PM
theres no way i wouldve stripped it because i didnt need parts i just wanted the bumper of it

i was gonna go and strip it :twisted:

smells a bit like a farm in here?? :evil:

Anton
10-11-03, 02:11 PM
y cant yo home boys go westside to da scrappy like the rest of us aiiii

rally_slag
10-11-03, 02:24 PM
do go down scrappy but dont pay rob it up!but wit a dumped motor u dont ave to woz bout gettin caught.

jkhilton
10-11-03, 02:42 PM
do go down scrappy but dont pay rob it up!but wit a dumped motor u dont ave to woz bout gettin caught.

So you are openly admitting that you are a thief?

rally_slag
10-11-03, 02:55 PM
yeh frm scrappys me n all my mates try obviously not all the time id neva eva steal off sum1s car tho thats cuntish!jus scrappys and dumped cars i dont see nout wrong with dat!

dan_mk1
10-11-03, 03:08 PM
yeh frm scrappys me n all my mates try obviously not all the time id neva eva steal off sum1s car tho thats c**t!jus scrappys and dumped cars i dont see nout wrong with dat!

have you left school yet?

rally_slag
10-11-03, 03:28 PM
yehs ys dat!

wisewood
10-11-03, 03:45 PM
That would be because you have a clear inability to grasp the english language correctly. Typing like that makes you look like an immature, illiterate fool. It is annoying and more difficult to read than if you had just typed it out normally.

Also, just a little point to add; a thief is a thief, doesn't matter what you steal or where it is from. Theft is theft.

Anton
10-11-03, 03:49 PM
aiiiii

PAG
10-11-03, 03:50 PM
rally_slag you ever been caught sniffing you mums nickers?

anyone touches my nova i would stamp on there head and knock there teeth out!

:twisted:

rally_slag
10-11-03, 03:57 PM
why are u all mouthing off!immature -no just used to txting i apologise for my inaccurate use of literature.i shall type in a understandable way then.sorry!hope i havent upset anyone. :evil:

wisewood
10-11-03, 03:59 PM
Something on your computer preventing you from using a space after a full-stop?

:lol:

If you are unable to grasp why we are annoyed, perhaps it's best you leave. :)

PAG
10-11-03, 04:03 PM
ALBINO WELSH MOUNTAIN GOAT

PAG
10-11-03, 04:14 PM
Something on your computer preventing you from using a space after a full-stop?

Andy pandy an inaccuracy in your previous post

Something on your computer preventing you from using a space after a full stop?

Gobby
10-11-03, 04:16 PM
why are u all mouthing off!immature -no just used to txting i apologise for my inaccurate use of literature.i shall type in a understandable way then.sorry!hope i havent upset anyone. :evil:

Dunno about anyone else, but when I text, I use the full word, not the sh1tty way of dropping vowels and what not, prefer to use the correct spelling (when I can remember how to spell correctly(

dan_mk1
10-11-03, 04:22 PM
That would be because you have a clear inability to grasp the english language correctly. Typing like that makes you look like an immature, illiterate fool. It is annoying and more difficult to read than if you had just typed it out normally.

Also, just a little point to add; a thief is a thief, doesn't matter what you steal or where it is from. Theft is theft.

that was why i asked, and to sum it up, you sound like a fucking knob jockey!

Stuart
10-11-03, 04:33 PM
srs FUCK OFF, made one typo (and to be honest the a key is a bit close to the s key, and i did make the effort to get all 4 letters in the word just lol

i know for a fact that i type just wrong most times, but where it counts (proper documents) word will autocorrect it :p

the dictionary reference was for the idiots taht insist on using that stupid welsh/english hybrid that is text typing.

Mark
10-11-03, 04:42 PM
Oh and big_nath, just because we haven't mentioned you for a while does not mean we have forgotten either! :evil:

It's quite bloody simple really...........

DON'T TOUCH BLOODY NOVA'S RIGHT!

That goes for everyone! :evil:

dan_mk1
10-11-03, 04:59 PM
Oh and big_nath, just because we haven't mentioned you for a while does not mean we have forgotten either! :evil:

you need to calm down mate! i know what would have calmed you down.............

Mark
10-11-03, 05:01 PM
What's that then Dan?

dan_mk1
10-11-03, 05:29 PM
sold me them bloody coilovers!! :lol: :wink:

?Marty?
10-11-03, 05:48 PM
Nath sounds like he regrets it, dont think there's any need to keep having a go at him. It'd only end up making him resentful and end up causing him wanting to damage novas just for that.

It is funny what people use as 'reasonable arguments' to justify certain acts. Ok to steal from abandoned cars. Is it YOUR property!? You have absolutely NO right to even a sniff of it. Scrapyards? Why is it ok to steal from them? Beacuse the cars are 'scrap' and there's a lot fo them? They pay for those cars. Breaking them and selling the parts is how they make a living.

A little story - i was at a scrap yard and on my way out, when some big meat head came out and grabbed these two (19 year old) lads and said "what the fuck do you think you were doing putting your foot through that windscreen?....do you think no one saw it?....what makes you think you can come in ere and do that!?", to which they just stuttered and mumbled and couldn't answer (after being all big and hard breaking and nicking stuff a few minutes ago). Then he beat the absolute shit out of them.

Is it ok to steal money from a bank? Why not, there's a lot of it and you're not stealing from an individual. Would killing someone who is very much alive, but diagnosed with terminal cancer no longer be murder? They're dieing anyway.

DONT BE SO FUCKIN STUPID.

epo
10-11-03, 05:49 PM

not just nova's mate ne 1's car

its there pride and joy be it a ford vaux bmw ect ect

privatepie
10-11-03, 10:23 PM
to be fair i have taken parts off cars that i am SURE are dumped and have a council sticker on it

srs1
11-11-03, 12:04 AM
[quote="cambridge"]srs fcuk OFF, made one typo

handbags at dawn then cambridge. lol

like everyone has said. you steal, then your a sh*t head. you'll get caught and you'll live to regret your mistake.

it's simple, just dont do it in the first place.

rally_slag
11-11-03, 09:48 AM
yeh watever u lot jus gotta get a life there are sum things worth taking say for example u found a ?20 note on the floor u aint gona take it to the police are u!u will keep it on the sly.but then ur steeling coz it aint ur property is it same as a dumped car aint either!duno y u all go so mad bout it all and nah i aint leaving

wisewood
11-11-03, 10:08 AM
Finding a ?20 note in the street is completely different, that has been lost and you were hte one to find it - there is no way to trace the real owner of it.

A car that has been stolen/abandoned is not your property - there is no finders keepers and if the police/council have put a sticker on it, it will be moved wehn they have the time/common sense to do so.

As for you saying you ar enot leaving rally-nova - i think you'll find that we decide that, not you ;)

rally_slag
11-11-03, 10:20 AM
i dont see why u should tho because im just voicing my own opinion same as you are but you lot dont agree with me i dont want to fall out with you.

wisewood
11-11-03, 10:23 AM
THen stop singing the praises of thieves :D Simple really ;)

PAG
11-11-03, 08:16 PM
Andy you ought to put pen to paper and duplicate these fundamental words one hundred times apiece.

? The
? When
? Are
? Not
? Then

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lightweight racer
12-11-03, 08:41 AM
As for you saying you ar enot leaving rally-nova - i think you'll find that we decide that, not you ;)

Well don't remove me Andy- i've done nothing wrong!! I haven't even posted on this topic yet! Don't mistake me with the theiving little sh*t who can't type for sh*t!

:lol: Nuff sed
LeRoy

Tazzy
13-11-03, 02:42 PM
So why are you all jittery leroy ifyou have nothing to hide? lol

suspecious people will always cover their backs even before the yare questioned about something! that makes them look guilty!

(plz excuse spelling mistakes, im using college computers and they are utter $h!zn!t!)

Tazzy
13-11-03, 02:43 PM
and nath, i think i may know what area you are speaking about, what area you from?

big_nath
13-11-03, 04:08 PM
kingstanding area.