PDA

View Full Version : 1.2i induction kit

david g
09-11-03, 03:15 PM
has anyone got an induction kit on a 1.2i. if you have were did u get it or how dids u get it to fit?

HEVY-nova
09-11-03, 04:40 PM
green cotton is only one available on the market unless u wana modify another one to fit. order it from one of the adverts in max power,few of them supply it. piece of piss to fit.

epo
09-11-03, 04:49 PM
powerflow in scunny where am from have started 2 make there own it's ?100 tho
but if uve got a powerflow near u maybe they do em u cud always ask em

adam-s
09-11-03, 06:29 PM
I've got one you can buy fairly soon :wink:

mbr1.2i
09-11-03, 08:40 PM
i got one mate, i went to a scrappy and picked up a air box from a corsa
and then got a Ram air vectra cone, and a rubber donut bung for a loo from B&Q and then cut the middle part form the bund and fit the whole thing togeather and tightened it up with a jubliee clip from the ram air kit

cost
corsa air box par - 8 quid
ram air kit (from wilco) 32.99
rubber toilet bung 1.03

sorted
this is the finished product and works fine for me, give it a lil more poke, but most of all makes it roar like a **** lol

http://madboyracers.50megs.com/images/pics/mbrramirkit.JPG

yeh yeh i know the bays a shit heap , but whos gona look under the hood of a 1.2i lol :p

epo
09-11-03, 10:03 PM
very clever looks gud mate

mbr1.2i
09-11-03, 10:16 PM
a mate that is on here told me about it, nice n cheap way to do it aswell, u can als get a bigger fiter ad just pipe it and bolt it just behind the driver side lamp, then when u dragin take the lap out and it will be a forced air intake :D lol another mate used to do that to his SR and made it go shit fast lol

adam-s
10-11-03, 07:48 PM
OMG your engine bay is filthy,
I thought of that idea ages ago to get a induction system from an astra spi wern't sure if it would fit though so i spent loads on that green one wish i hadn't now grrrr.

Nova-Flair
12-11-03, 09:45 PM
had a good old 1.2spi corsa K&N on my trusty 1.2. roared like a coont i loved it. had it in the same place as mbr 1.2i so it got a bit of air off the alternator too :D

scott.

Neil.
13-11-03, 02:50 AM
i got a green cotten one from demon tweeks, works fine.