PDA

View Full Version : LOL -- John Hilton

Dicko
07-11-03, 11:47 PM
just got a very random call on old fone.

ring ring....'JKHILTON'
me answers 'hi'
random bird : hi its 1 of johns friends iv just nicked his fone <<lol
me : o hi there
random bird : so have you got a nova how do you know john
me : yes i got....derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (fone goes dead)

lol random pissed up birds ya gotta love them :twisted:

Fester
07-11-03, 11:48 PM
lol!

shell br struggling in the morning

Alex
07-11-03, 11:49 PM
lmfao

Mark
08-11-03, 12:28 AM
LOL

Dicko
08-11-03, 08:46 AM
im sure when john comes online he'll tell you about the txt message I sent :roll: :P :P :P :P :P :P

Breeny
08-11-03, 11:27 AM
I spoke to that bird for about 45 minutes and the battery went dead lmao

The bird didnt even know his name!

I txt SlimJim to say to give John a ring cos I knew she would answer it, wonder what happenned :lol:

Dicko
08-11-03, 12:18 PM
well i got a message off john a few hours later.

'hah! sorry bud, she's taken! lmao! i'll explain tomorrow mate, john'

hmmm, wonder what i txt her with :P :P :P :P

well she sounded sexy thats my excuse 8)

Fester
08-11-03, 12:53 PM
ahh the old 'phone phenomenon' where every girl sounds HOT on the phone!!!

Breeny
08-11-03, 12:55 PM
She was 17 and sounded like a common slag to me.... and I told her! ROFL

Ian
08-11-03, 02:34 PM
i sent one telling him if he didnt stop ringing id text bomb him, that would keep the slag busy deleting texts

Dicko
08-11-03, 03:04 PM
lol - well done ian spoil breenys fun

Jim
08-11-03, 06:19 PM
I txt SlimJim to say to give John a ring cos I knew she would answer it, wonder what happenned :lol:

LMFAO. I sent him a text and got one back saying "Lmao! I'll tell you tomorrow, John"

LOL

Jim

Tilly
08-11-03, 08:08 PM
He's got some explaining to do

Jim
08-11-03, 09:32 PM
Actually, thinking about it, the last time Johns phone was in the hands of a girl his number got barred from all the Taxi companies in Mk because the silly bint rang all the taxi companies demanding a cab...John should really be more careful with his phone :P

Jim

Dicko
08-11-03, 11:18 PM
i know how it happens'

erm excuse me, ill swap my fone for your mate, is that a deal?

:P :P :P :P

Mark
08-11-03, 11:27 PM
LOL :o Time to buy me some Phone's...

Dicko
09-11-03, 07:29 AM
i thouht u had already used up some phnoes mark, swaped them for the b1tches in your shop :twisted:

Mark
09-11-03, 09:08 AM
LOL - There's always room for more..... :twisted:

jkhilton
10-11-03, 07:28 AM
lmao! I dont remember who she phoned!!!

I was at a mates birthday down south, we'd all been out to the pub and basically on the walk back there was a girl that was very nice looking, so I invited her and her mate back to the flat for a party ;) they both came back.

things get a little blurry after that, as on the way back to the flat we picked up another load of beer! :lol: ;)

lol

Breeny
10-11-03, 08:51 AM
LOL thats not what she told me!

And she kept asking If i wanted to come up to Leamingon Spa (Where the fcuk is that??) to go to a cruise with my kitted up nova?? :o

You not remember the glasses John?? :lol: :P

jkhilton
10-11-03, 09:01 AM
Glasses????

one was really annoying and the other was nice, but they were both wayyyy too young. They said they were 17, but I reckon they were 16 and seeing as how most people at the flat were 28+ it seemed wrong!!! so we kicked them out after a while.

the one that was using the phone was annoying as hell, but the other one was really nice.

Barn
10-11-03, 05:08 PM
They said they were 17, but I reckon they were 16.
17 year olds look way different to 16 year olds don't they :o :?

lmao, only jokin mate :lol:

jkhilton
10-11-03, 05:56 PM
it's more the nagging thing going on in my head, When I was in MK, I went out with 2 18 year olds and Slimjim just kept making me feel like some kind of perv. lmao!! I think he has emotionally scarred me now!!! :roll: :? :lol:

?Marty?
10-11-03, 06:11 PM
Actually, thinking about it, the last time Johns phone was in the hands of a girl his number got barred from all the Taxi companies in Mk because the silly bint rang all the taxi companies demanding a cab...John should really be more careful with his phone :P

Jim

A good one is, at the end of a night out - who goes to get some food!?
Go to a place with 'free delivery' and order something from outside (phone them) to be delivered to your destination. Pop in a little later and say 'i've just ordered......will you drop me off with the order'. If they say no, you can say ''well, there's no one at that address as i am here, but if you want paying for the food, you'll have to drop me off because my wallet is there too''.

Breeny
10-11-03, 06:12 PM
lmfao.. bet they were 15... :lol:

Jim
10-11-03, 07:17 PM
it's more the nagging thing going on in my head, When I was in MK, I went out with 2 18 year olds and Slimjim just kept making me feel like some kind of perv. lmao!! I think he has emotionally scarred me now!!! :roll: :? :lol:

:o Me?...make comments about people going out with young girls...Never! :oops:

Jim