PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 10:04 PM
I REALLY need to get my hands on a steering wheel puller and cant find one N E where. I have tried Halfords and all the car type shops in my area and have had no luck. I know that Laser do them, but cant find an outlet any where, i have tried looking on the web page too. Has any one in the midlands area got one that i can borrow/buy off them. I am from Burton (near Derby) and i will be in Litchfied area 2mora too.
Or can does any one know where i can get my hands on one?
I have tried all the other ways to get the steering wheel off, puling, hitting, shakeing. I am stuck. X-( Please help

B-) All Pug drivers are W*nk*rs (exept my missus) X-(

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:05 PM
i bought one from halfords but it was called a hub or gear puller, or soming like that it had 2 arms with hooky ends and a bar joining them with a threaded hole in it then a threaded bolt going though the hole!!

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:07 PM
how much?

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:13 PM
But it from Halfords, use it, then take it back saying it wasn`t any good for your car. You`ll get your money back without a question. Its like tool hire that doesn`t cost anything. I do it all of the time.

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:27 PM
paulrobo - you know where burton road is? i work on there. What bout mark eaton roundabout? - i live near there!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:27 PM
think it was ?9 ish

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:29 PM
USe a centre punch and club hammer whilst pullin with your knees! I`ve never had a wheel I cant get off.

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:35 PM
Where abouts on Burton Road do you work Davo? I know where mark eaton roundabout is!