PDA

View Full Version : last weekend

Anonymous
06-03-01, 12:39 PM
i was at Stoke, and i saw all your novas parked up at the end but with no-one around.however i did get a good look at your cars and i must say kev's car is ORANGE but it may have been the light
i was going to bring mine accross but a golf nicked the space at the last minute. So my car sat out near the 107fm cruise DJ's. until i moved round the corner to the other carpark, my car then sat in the left hand side car park as you entered the area.
I will be at Wilmslow on Saturday so if you are around this time i will try to say hello, if not hope to see you at the PNG meeting on Sunday.

Cheers

P.S. when i get my film developed i have plenty of pics to go on the site if required

:D

Anonymous
06-03-01, 12:58 PM
hahahaha you listening kev?
its orange face it!
prob wont be at wilmslow as not organised properly, and not publicised at all, waste of petrol.

will be at png meet stockport though, come over say hello, well if car passes MOT today!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
06-03-01, 01:14 PM
lol!! my car has to get through it's MOT in a couple of weeks, should be ok, so long as it doesn't just cut out again!!!!

See you at the meeting this sunday and probably Wilmslow if I can get some more details of it.

John

Anonymous
06-03-01, 02:01 PM
nice white fog lights ian!!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---

Anonymous
06-03-01, 02:11 PM
When is the PNG meet, is it this sunday?

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
06-03-01, 02:44 PM
manchester on sunday @ cheadle royal

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---

Anonymous
06-03-01, 02:49 PM
Thought so. What time are most peeps getting there for?

Anonymous
06-03-01, 03:25 PM
1pm ish but i'm always late, ste will prob be late as he was late for his cruise convoy leading....what was the reason for that then again then ste? hehehehe

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
06-03-01, 03:28 PM
I'll see you there then. Whats this about foglights Ian? Some kind of private joke?

Anonymous
06-03-01, 03:38 PM
i have clear rear clusters, with twin white foglights instead of red lol!
not put the red bulbs in yet.
can i also say what a good job ste did of the wiring of the fogs and the horn even if it has a gay 1.2 horn now!
oh he's also a good codriver for when we are surprising astra 16vs down new brighton prom! hahahah lmao
he now wants to enter the new brighton sprints!(a competition where we race round new brighton legally)

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
06-03-01, 07:18 PM
so who are the two girls who cruise around in a silk violet GSI? both have blond hair and look quite alike. They seem to enjoy cruises, quite rare for girls i find!

:D

Anonymous
06-03-01, 07:24 PM
Yeah they're as rare as lads who enjoy clothes shopping! :D

Anonymous
06-03-01, 11:48 PM
hey i like cloths shopping. lol

THE LITTLE CHEESE