PDA

View Full Version : IS GED DEAD?!!?!?!??!

Anonymous
06-03-01, 09:26 AM
I thought that would bring back a fewe memories of the longest ever Novaload thread...

Anyway...Everyone knows my situation...The police bi*tch who found out i had no insurance when i was pulled told me that the next step was to wait for a letter through the post, which she said could take anything up to 3 months...can I actually drive until they take my licence off me? Because i could be anything up to 4 months till my licence atually becomes invalid, so i'm gonna buy a cheap 1.2 and drive it..then when my licence gets taken off me, i'll do it up in my garage...

Anyone know if i can drive in the mean time?

Ged

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
06-03-01, 10:25 AM
yeah you can, but you wont get insurance(not that, thats stopped you before muhahaha)
cos when you ring for insurance they will ask you about any convictions or any prosecutions pending, and you have a conviction for no insurance pending!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
06-03-01, 11:08 AM
Does that mean I can get insured but it will cost me a lot more or does that mean I can't get insured full stop?

Ged

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
06-03-01, 11:19 AM
it will cost you alot more than normal!!!! you may have troubles finding someone to indure you, but there will be someone out there!!!!
good luck m8!!!

Anonymous
06-03-01, 12:19 PM
Try CIS they insured me after I drove without insurance. IN10 conviction code.
And it worked out ?15 more a year!!!

Anonymous
06-03-01, 03:22 PM
I have a court case pending for dangerous driving! when they asked if I had any convictions I just said no - it's only 3rd party so it don't matter. You can drive perfeclty leagally until they take your licence (until your court case)!!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 08:03 PM
fool you should have got insured before you produced then you wouldnt have a conviction pending