filled in a few holes
partially stripped it out
got the battery sorted
started doing the earth's

on way is a performance ignition, disbributor and ht leads

that's why iv'e not been around

djp_y2k
04-11-03, 05:42 PM
Are u doing a custom dash. or wots going on.

Jon_nova1
05-11-03, 02:42 PM
working on the old one getting new control's filling it all in to get it smooth and to get rid of the ugly curves and cheap black leather type plastic, when i'm rich enough i'll get a digi-dash

Jon_nova1
07-11-03, 04:32 PM
started hacking the back right arch, it's not as bad as it look's won't need to get rear wing's

mentalcruisers
08-11-03, 11:37 PM
looking good mate

Jon_nova1
11-11-03, 05:18 PM
yeah mate it's amazing what you can do for with 60 quid s***ter coz it's so cheap i'm not that bothered bothered about fcuking it up so i'm just going for

started stripping it out (not properly just something to do when it's raining) iv'e decided not to have fans for the heating (when i took it all out it weighed quite a bit) but i'm leaving the radiator in, over the last few day's iv'e been really ill and not been able to do anything looked at it today and it's got a bit of surface rust where i hacked the arch nothing sandpaper can't sort out.

Jon_nova1
17-11-03, 03:46 AM
i must be mad (don't agree with me please)

i'm spraying my car black on the private carpark at mine but that's not the worst, i'm using arosol spray from wilko's, the metal protect i must admit though i started on the tailgate and it look's mint already

also does any one know here i can get arch extensions from