PDA

View Full Version : Nova in Midsomer Murders?

CP
02-11-03, 11:12 PM
Anyone know whose kitted out silver Nova was in Midsomer Murders tonite?
Reg no. ended YB I think. Its familiar but without trawling thru archives etc i cant place it

:?:

Alex
02-11-03, 11:38 PM
please tell me you don't watch that Charles. My mum loves these sort of programs.

Jim
03-11-03, 12:24 AM
please tell me you don't watch that Charles. My mum loves these sort of programs.

Of course he does, hes probably older than your mum anyway :P

Jim

CP
03-11-03, 08:34 AM
lol - well I dont normally except my missus spotted the Nova and called me. Didnt get a good view but it did have sun roof set up which was divided into 2 parts - sort of long ways rather than sideways if you get what I mean. It also had quite a large rear spoiler and a rear bumper that had a large central bar in its diffuser. It had full side skirts and i think the bonnet may have been a bad boy one etc. It was a bit Mingdom - not sure as i'm not really into styling body kits. I think i may have seen it in a mag.

As usual it was being used as the typical cliche motor for "undesirable yobs elements" that were tear-arseing around frightening local yokels. They had another vehicle which they were using for lamping rabbits - a Suzuki Vitara on fat road wheels:lol: :lol:

ade
03-11-03, 01:54 PM
I saw it - love mid somer murder - well spooky at times. Had a set of 17's on it I think and was a mk2 but I didnt recognise the front bumper - wasnt a mingdom from what I saw (going over a humped bridge).

May need to dig a little - Have a m8 who works for the Telly - may see if he can find out

dave.gsi
03-11-03, 08:23 PM
noticed that, caught the first 5 minutes before i turned over. wasnt a kingdom bumper, never seen it before. it looked like a standard front with a lower splitter attached (maybe reiger?). had what looked like a seat rally spoiler too although hard to tell cos i only saw a quick glimpse

Nova-Flair
03-11-03, 11:49 PM
couldnt have been matt miller's old one could it?? but im sure that had a type K on with 17" mille miglia actions