PDA

View Full Version : Deserter

Gobby
30-10-03, 05:49 AM
Well after almost 2 years hunting for a decentish nova to do up and put a big engine into, I've gone and sold her :( only had her about 6/7 weeks, all I done was put a set of GTE seats in her and a bloke round the road bought it. Sold my Cavvy as well, glad to see the back of that thing.

Got ?500 for the 2 of them, not bad considering there was no mot on either of them.

Then on Saturday night, I bought what I was also after for a while, a nice 1993 Corsa GSI, with a C20XE thrown in, just need shafts and mounts and I'm all the way.

And can anyone tell me how much a Corsa GSi 1.6 16valve engine is worth? got one of them that I don't need now

finlay
30-10-03, 06:03 AM
:( you can allways get anuther one :D

Gobby
30-10-03, 06:21 AM
Nah. got to get over the nova thing. Still love the cars, just needed something a little newer, but along the same lines.

They guy that I bought it off has lost almost 2k on the car, between buying it and getting the engine, only bought the car a year ago for 2 grand, bought the engine 3 month ago for 350, I got the lot for 500, so I'm well happy

finlay
30-10-03, 06:27 AM
o well mate if its time to move on its time to move on !

Elliot.

NovaNeil
30-10-03, 08:09 AM
Oh Dear you've brought an EGG! :(

Well good luck with it anyway, should be be nice with the valver in......

I think you can get ?500 for the GSi Lump. Thats what i've seen them go for, complete with loom and Box.